Kam - You Don't Know My Name Remix 2 år gammal låt som jag grävde upp.Länk till http://www.miloop.se/film_view.aspx?mm=5&movie=18173Whats the deal goldielocks? How u doing, hope you're greatHeard you're moving, hope it's greatBy the way, heard your nameAnd it flashed back, my name?you don't really know itguess it's really silly, and I know itbut hold it, let me explainfollow me, as I'm diving in the ocean of them sweet memoriesthe year is 02, and we're back in our school nowI'm in first grade, you're on third, I'm a proudstupid kid, who would swallow my tounge as your eyeshypnotized, left me paralyzed surprisedfrom the bottom of my lungs, I sung but in silence, with pride and fear, as guidencecan't hide it, bet you're smilin' nowthinking, what the fuck is this?let me break it down, don't wanna make it soundcrazy and all, but simply, you were a perfect definationof the beauty of life, and I, was just a 17 year old who was told the cold fact at that time:dude, she's dating older guysBMW's, phat wallets, suits and tiesdon't even try yo, you out of your mindplus she's older than you, she'll prolly laugh her sexy ass off, it won't lastforget about her, but guess what, I never didjust the way you walked, and talked sparked my minddid u ever get that, mysterious rose at the valentines?oh my it's bringing up them memories of mine!or maybe you're sittin, thinking, how patheticbut if you do that, you proove signs of lackof trust in your charisma and plusyou underestimate, how many souls you can touchlisten up, I believe life's a journeyour past is a masterpiece picture and earlywe learn to appreciate every detail, it's burly the most beautiful, but I don't even know youall I know is that you're a part of the picture booafter 3 years I decided to do this song, and it comes alongwith my farewell, yeah the call, it was me