Entertainment - One percent of what I hate in the world. Tog mig i kragen och gjorde ett kefft försök till att rappa på engelska.. Jag tycker själv att jag blivit sjukt bättre än sist... Hoppas folk som lyssnade då hör någon skillnad.. Säkert jävlans mycket brytning fortfarande, men det kanske är halvdant? Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/410533154.htmlI've been sufficated by you fucking hatersall these cocky playas laughing, mocking EntertainmentSo this is my way to give haters bitchslapsAnd wutcha gon' do? Try killing' this track!You say my skills lack, but I never quit rapCus when I'm ready I'mma make a new big bang!That's how I do it, don't try with meEven how steady your chokehold is, you never silence meEven though you call my things rubbishI couldn't care less, so I do the same, capische? I'm so sick and tired, so sick of liarsThat hates fights and tries to put down the violence with violence..?----That makes no senseIf it did I would gather the world and brake their legsLet me think for a moment, leave me free like Al Caponebut he didn't sing for the moment