LuffarN - What you all mean to me (session) Min andra låt på engelska, vet att uttalet inte är de bästa men jag försöker...Show me some love whoa !!!Länk: Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/144418899.htmlText:Mom and dad i love you both, and i will always do/For everytime, everything we been through/Got me thinking of life, cuz you ain't here forever/So i'm writing you a letter in hope, you stay forever/My sisters - your the light in the dark/Don't need a flashlight because i see whit my heart/I know sometimes i can be really mean/So i'm sorry for that! - i'm gonna make a change/My brother, i don't see you wery often/And if you got a problem, i'm here to solve it/Cuz when i was little, you teach me everything/I hope you can see how much you mean to me/And all my friends, i'm so happy that i got you/Persons to rely on, persons to relate to/But one guy, i think you allready know/Jonas Hammarberg, man I Love You the most/ Piiiz N Love !!(Inlägget ändrat av Rainmaker 2009-05-01 13:29:37)