Dizzy - Still Waiting (1vers,hela låten ej klar!!) tjo, tänkte bara visa att ja lever för er som kommer ihåg mig kanske.här en vers på kommande låt ja ska få ihopa såfort ja får tiden!hojta va ni tycker, uppskattas, så motivationen att göra klar hela blir större :)mixing har ja själv försökt mig på, inget stort, bara småsaker xD så ja..^^beat av anno domini, text och framförande av mig ;)Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/611261586.htmlDizzy - still waiting (namnet kan ändras!)It seems easy to me, to reach the bottom of the bottomstill I’ve never looked for answers, in the bottom of a bottlemy life can seem hollow, I try just to swallowmove along to the next blocking obstaclenothing in my way is too big to go around itif it is, I find a way to jump right over itI learned myself to never quit, over some stupid shitinstead I find a path to move right through ityeah I’ve grown up a bit, still got miles to godonno quite where I’m headed, hope I’m on the right roadcause I can’t afford making wrong choices no moregotta make something outta this, can’t take it no morecause it seems to me, I gotta break freeIf I ever truly wanna become somethingbecome someone, I just donno who I wanna bebut this is me now, maybe this is who I wanna be?nefan, skulle va gött me många kommentarer för en gångsskull....
ser bra ut änsålänge "Thums Up" =)
du har sjukt bra lyrik mannen !låter soft osv. :)peace