I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Toffe - Over My Head (youtube)

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-05-22 21:13

Toffe - Over My Head (youtube)

En comment från de som orkar ta sig tid vore fett. över och ut

So?

2009-05-22 22:07
Låter riktigt bra.bara att hojjta när du droppar ngt nytt.
One // Kallii
Kalliistudios©
2:avåningen
Moderator

2009-05-23 00:51
Diggar det faktiskt, tunga verser!
time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted .

2009-05-23 01:30
langa texten, lite svårt å höra, men låter lovande..

2009-05-23 02:14
Tack och bock, kul att höra! :)



I'm living in a picture, where everythings black
I'm chasing memories from the day I was at
I Can't control my self, my lifes a dream without a future
slowly dyin in my bed, feelin drab without the suture
everyday now, I'm walking deeper down, I'm feeling drowned
capitulate, without the crown above my head
feed the rest of me, happily, you wont get rest of me
approximately five or nine hours to get the best of me
the price I'm payin for living and breathing each day
you know I living in this lie and this breach are making me sway
Don't have to say my name to make me feel good, I'm just as lonely
give it a tought my cony's, restin on your chest, feelin bony
I can not wait foor the world to turn around at night
I'm turnin page after page, but the book won't come to life
I'm seekin' but I'm blind without the flashes in the knife
feel my flesh around my body, like my muscle won't decide

REFF

I feel the weaves, the crash into my boat like eyes
won't give me names, to people who be losin lifes,
But I don't wanna be the one who's losing track of everything
I'm upside down under water, drinkin' the sea to be free
my towers torn apart, I'm making this for yall
drawing my picture for you to make it art
but I can not believe what I'm seein is real today,
you make me fly then you take me down, in any simple way
I'm sinkin fast, thinkin, hold the line without blinkin
drinkin fast, agein, swiming past the last reason
Then I get back to my mind, to see what else there is to find
beyond the shadow of your eyes, I'm thinkin twice
we be me when I inhale the light, from the brighter side
body gone with tide, beggin on my knees to christ
...that the reason I'm alive is for the horison to rise



So?

2009-05-23 02:49
Riktigt nice :) Fett tunga verser skönt flow :)

ONE!!
 

2009-05-23 11:11
FYFAN! du va tamefan en fet rappare du :) Fram med chips och dricka haha :D

Nä men du va tung, älskade allt i denna låten, rösten, beatet (som jag själv tänkte rappa in på men nu ska jag inte det) , lyriken , reffen va tung med

Fixa speedyshare länk så lägger jag den på datorn :D

Så ska jag spela upp den för alla jag känner :)
 

2009-05-23 13:48
riktigt nice, you have a huge vocabulary mister! keep it up!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-05-23 14:02
Stort tack alla! I appreciate it
So?