[Audio] Sansa - Chunga Ny låt med stilen reggaeton / salsa ungefär, på engelskahere it ishttp://www.speedyshare.com/files/23482852/Sansa_-_Chunga.mp3Beatet är gjort av Daniel MaglicaText hey girl you are beautiful in the moonlightcomon dance with me, I wont give in without a fightI wanna feel the touch of you, just try to feel the touch of me girl, I just wanna dance with you, you dont wanna be around me cause I love youdance with me, dance some salsa, everybody on the floor, shake some chunkaevery girl is shaking, every guy is moving, the band is on the run, the music is groovyoh dance some salsa, ay carambaoh dance under my arms, spinn around a little bit, lets dance it hardshake youre booty, oh lets get groovy, everybodys watching, its just you and mebaby girl dont be shy, try to focuse on meoh I know you want to, dont let it bekiss me I will kiss you backhug me I will hug you backdance with me, I will dance with youplease trust me, all I say is trueI know you want, to be with mebaby girl, comon dance with mePeace!