[Audio] Tokz ft. Jowie - Language English En låt som kommer på min kommande skiva som strax är klar, arbetat med den länge, närmare ett halvår nu och det har varit massa krångel, men nu har det äntligen löst sig, därför har jag knappt släppt något nytt eller visat mig på whoa.Vill gärna ha kritik, dålig som bra för detta är min första engelska låt och mitt uttal är inte det bästa, så kommentera nu för en gångs skull och säg vad ni tycker.Jowie's första låt någonsin btw, så don't go to hard on him.Tanka här!Texten:Vers 1It's startin' to rain, when I'm startin' my verseI'm tauntin' your thing, turns your heart with a cursea fact in my opinion, but I'm starvin' u firstBack with a bunch of minions, my talkin' gets heard///The english is bad but I'm tryin' to teach itI grip it and that's how I'm climbin' to reach itYou better not try it, to stop me from climbin'I'll climb high bitch, hop into your libraryThat's how I do, I'm not the kindest oneWhen my rhyme is done, I'm gonna sign it onThe contract, n' my music gets famousRun back fast, before I use it to claim ya'Nothing personal, I'm sick of your gay assWhere's the game at? I don't know stop being a playaStop say that, you're the biggest starYou aint big, lay back, you aint big at allRef x2Vers 2That's how I do, I've a tape to recordThe one I didn't knew, don't say anymoreI don't care, I rather kill you firstLike all the others, but you have to call me "Sir"Cuz.. I'm fine, like einsteinMY rhyme errh? Lines for eyes, like Eye-lin-erThat was funny, like comedy clubCome on.. Show me some of the love..You won't? I'm a terrorist from PakistanMore a fighter.. like Jackie ChanNow we're even, let's smoke weedLike Smokie, but cigarettes are more cheapNot good at all, I just try to surviveI'm healthy I do eat fruits, do I?No I smoke, but I'm lucky til' the endCompare cigarettes with mics, 'n pass it to a friendTack på förhand för KOMMENTARERNA.Tokz