[Audio] Jeff - Y'all should know Wazup!En låt jag spelade in för ett tag sen, tänkte det var på tiden att den släpptes eftersom man håller på med nya grejer nu :)Hoppas det gillas!Text:Vers 1:Now it's young Jeff on the court and I'm out to bring ma A game1 man game play, quick no delayI lurk around the shadows before pouncing on the big stagetransforming like prime in a scene made by Mike Baya glimpse of bright future down in haze that's what got me runningon fumes 'cos I got nothing, no cash but I'm on it honeyhigher standards expected from me, I hit one up have the rest all runninggenesis on the way I'm coming, back up back upbefore you get slain, imma get on top of thingsif you every had it coming you don't wanna be around when the bell ringstrust me till death I'm on it, with lyrical carnage, yea everybody knows itwill be no mercy when instincts take over, head for the morguebe rolling in bills from tunes we popping every corner of the street to the shopping malldriving my own kid dream forward, be my own chauffeur you know itas opposed to them haters stuck in the spot like they trapped in the closettemporaral satisfaction's all I have and all I'm gonna getunless i keep killing it, n everbody feelin it, hard non stop till the day I quitHookThe way we roll, I think y'all should know by now that we are just shining like neon in darkness we three are just part of the world that you can't controlyea y'all should know, haters we see ya, grim like the reaperif you ain't lining up by us then it's over and u gotta goVers 2:I'm on a roll here to conquer, yea I'm taking everythingsome say I be the emperor here, well let the games beginI'm here to wipe the smile of every single hater's chindrop them one by one then disappear like the windbut the way I'm accelerating up they couldn't believe it nowbe turning the heat up now, I started busting them meters outme I don't see colours like canines no I don't make no difference sobetter keep ur nose outta ma shit and handle your own businesssecond after I make it applause coming in no pause straight amazingwe must be crazy 'cus some said we couldn't do it but now even stars are fadingand how, they wanna know how, man I'll tell you thiswhen ur snoozing away in ur condo pissedwe all night in the studio making hitsgettin hot now what can I say we're movinggenesis only the start, first step farmore cooking in the kitchen pot, all night nocturnals after dark yeaand we strapped down at it, flow die hard like real bad habitsmixtape done then we right back at it, haha yea we right back at it