[Audio] Benzza Feat. Antonio - Stand up-right, down-right wrong Sång/Beat/Mix: Antonio. Ett stort tack! Lyrics:Sometimes i feel like a fruad, like my life is hollow:but i wanna live for God,dusk til dawn:he's the I follow!I didn't wanna change main, got hooked in the flesh, put to the test, did't want tö correct.I got cought in the sin, that beliving that sin,actually wasn't attoned for:I longed for this and that: ate all the lies and took them for facts.Lack, perspective, life was hectic but still static, Electric.I say'd: I wanna be my own ship! with my own crew!But tell me when the power's gone: what that ship do?If you have no No wind or engine: your just a sitting duck:so you might just die of starvation: if ur running out of luck.cuz I keep on falling back and I don't wanna do it like that: but it doesn't really matter in the glory of God.Worrying God? Of coarse he cares? Jesus Christ , for you He bled!I stand up right when Im down right wrong.What should I choose: where do I belong.Is it true that he died for all of my sins:And that I im saved ever since.They say that I should repp you at my school: but people are watchingJudging me from a far, causing harm like it was boxing.I wanna proclaim your name, everyday and everynight.But as soon as I get to fight: I lose track of what is right.So give me strenght lord, so that I can face my enemies:To treat them as my family, even though they injure me.The tear he shed: Took my sin.John 3:16, that's intresting: tell me more:Deafeted death before day four:And all I sought was: fleshOvershining the rest, trying to impress,everyone everywhere,knew where I should go, but I ran else where.and so now I realize it's right hear I should be.Reppin Christ everyday with my words on a beat.Sometimes i succeed in myself, and things Go my way.but see that's a shame: cuz even a broken clock is right twice a day.I continueto spit rhymes On The beat but my flesh is weakand so somethings might try to glorify me.But I know that eventually, I will filter it out.so that my music can be a cure for hate, lust and doubt.I want to bow down: kneil before you lord.Even though my knees are sore I will keep shouting for more!I will seek with the few I will seek in the cold.I will look to the new I will look to the old.My flesh and my bones, filled with desire:Back then or now: I seek the Messiah .Seek the lord, through struggle and pain.100% sure that im not doing it in vain.