I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Who said I was unlyrical? Kolla in det!

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

2012-04-26 23:17

[Audio] Who said I was unlyrical? Kolla in det!

Snubblade över ett riktigt skönt beat och fingrarna började skriva av sig själv!

Några på Whoa sa att jag hade simpel lyrik, I'm here to prove you wrong, med en text jag skrev på 10 minuter. Jag säger inte att jag är bäst, men det hade varit roligt att se vad ni tycker.

Rappen är rätt värdelös, rappade den precis med beatet kommande ur laptopens högtalare, och alla sover så kunde inte få en bra känsla över det hela...

Som sagt, låten är inte gjord för att visa mina faktiska rap-skills, för jag hade kunnat rappa den tusen gånger bättre, vilket jag hade tänkt göra inom en snar framtid, it turned out pretty decent!

Lyrics:

Please, see me fall while I get up again, I am the happiness incarnated back to when, the kid was born I was prophesized to be a God, but then Rakim came and stole my title, amistad and I, just bought an hourglass and spun it 'round, bout to knock down pacquaio 130 pounds, the time is passin' me through, like zeus spear, havent rapped for the full duration of a solar year, n with my hands on this portal I'm beggin to be, the pioneer of this new rap n MC , but as I look up at the sky to get me a sign, I'm screamin' God please spawn, show me the line, the lineage of this new hop era this where I drop terror in the form of Godzilla, nah, I'm just a nice boy tryna make it, so if u take a listen listen now til I awaken.

You thought I'd stop there? But I will never fear cuz I have my hand on my heart in my sphere I am so geared, i'm like a samurai soldier I sharpen my sword, ain't got a mike shit's too blunt to give an award, I spit corrosive all this acids from my black hole, everything I eat disappearin up with the toilet roll, I'm like a totem pole, I'm made to ressurect divine beings Pac give us a show then walk, now, I got my eyes on the clock, it's tickin to boom cuz when I blow like usama I'll reveal the whole room like Big brother drama, and as the light shines us up this game will be ours, yeah, I'm schizophrenic now give me a shout or I'ma shout 'til my throat is soar then I'm out, and when you put me out, the fire dies, along with the game and everyone inside.

(Inlägget ändrat av Azera 2012-04-26 23:20:39)