CRUXX VS ALBERTOO Albertoo: yo. everyday, just the same fuckin' shit// enter my boots that i kick your ass with// I wanna se you bleeding so get ready for more// smash ya maddafuckin' face through the bathroom floor// filled ya body full of bullets, and it's time to reload// if you started a career as a hooker, you would never get sold// watch out, cause your the new victim for my massive attack// feel sorry for you man, cause no one's cover your back// cruxx: yeah boy, same fucking shit indeed/ all these råby wiggas tryna make me bleed/ if ya wanna se blood so badly have a look at your mom/ teard her chest open with a saw then i fucked her until dawn/ ok, fill me up with ya bullets and smash my face/ doesn't matter, im still gona bury u in disgrace/ and how could i be sold? your mom's sleeping with every man in nykoping/ and i dont need any cover when I battle a retarded blingbling/ Alberto: we will kill you, you fucker, never mess with råby crew/ you did a mistake and now the whole city is against you/ you talkin about my mother, so let me talk about harriet/ yeah, I fucked her yesterday and she is always wet/ just shut up slut, i can't stand the the sound of your voice/ can truely belive that you was to gay to join backstreet boys/ don't try to blame my mom, for all the men she stole from you/ your to damn ugly man, no body wants you, you know it is true/ Cruxx: råbycrew? are you talking bout your cows and bejbe the pig?/ then i'll make barbeque of your crew, add som ketchup and then I dig in/ yeew, almost tastes as bad as your rhymes/ you are the worst wannaberapper of all the times/ listen up boy here's some news about your pitty life/ I was'nt only talking but ya mom, I talked about my ex-wife/ 16 years ago I raped hooker, and oops i became your dad/ soo sshh little boy its, ok, you can cry, because I KNOW IM THAT BAAD/ Rösta folk!! först till 8 röster vinner! peacee