Trend vs Zanka_man Zanka_man Ey man,do you think i care? if you where a man with black hair// if you really is a foreigner so say "i swear"// ya try to been cool on the streets// sorry man,If you are a raper you shuld make your own beats// Trend,you now whats happen when you battle me// but let se,whose the best Mc,if you really worth to win this beef// couse what goes around comes around,ya clown// come to my town,and get shut the fucked down// Trend you just don't know who ya fuckin' wit so Its useless to keep raping' bitch before I use a crime case Boom, bomm Ill leave you layin' on ya face I tattoe Zanka man name on my arm cross it out just another boy that I X-ed out and you won't see R.I.P. you ll see S.F.R a SWEDISHBOY FUCKED INRAP yeah so dont push your luck before I shoot you wit a smith and wesson Ill suggest you to take a Hip hop lesson Försten till 7 kommentera gärna aight