I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Baaatle Letodaon against Treeeeend

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2006-02-21 21:57

Baaatle Letodaon against Treeeeend

Letodaon

>You smile like an fuckin’ idiot, but that grin aint gonna maintain
>The only reason ya haven’t run away yet is cuz of ya lame brain
>Man I heard how ya get lays, ya give the chicks a cryin’ embrace,
>Then fuck in a haze, ya make me wanna climb out the fire escape.
>For you to have choise of a second location is a recommendation,
>U’re a me-wannabe, but am gon’ listen to my echoe with patience
>When ya try to rap ya really succeed to sound like a ventriloquist,
>If it’s blur that I’m the best I’ll step on stage and I ‘ll kill the mist
>You couldn’t possibly beat me, your skills is way do undeveloped
>At 1st, u’re the worst looser, cuz ya cry so hard I need an umbrella

Trend

How you gonna expect me to take you seriously when Trend is laying back?
You roockie as have one hot bars but the other nine bars sounds wack!!
Boy please dont lie so much your nose is starting to get longer
Am feeling my winning instinct is growing much stronger
So watch you behind when you walk in the streets while am using my game sheets, couse a count to ten you better run!!
before I pope you with my soft air gun
Use your silly umbrella and make a smart choice for once and give up like that
because Trend have more flow and rhymes than Muhammed Ali!!
Learn a lesson boy! and try not to be an wannabe Talib Kweli.....

musique

2006-02-23 16:22
Leon ... får min röst...

tur att du inte battlade engelska mot mig förut, för då hade jag förlorat stort;)

bra gjort Leon:)

trend var oxå bra.. men leon var något bättre... iaf i denna battle.. annars vet jag inte...

piz
The death smiles at us all.. All a man can do is smile back...

2006-02-23 20:30
rösta gärna på min battle mot hannes:)
The death smiles at us all.. All a man can do is smile back...

2006-02-25 19:12
Vote: Letodan


Vote for it!