seed vs peegee
SeeD spits:
Boy, u say that u can rap.. You aint usin a single metaphore!!/That's like bein a pimp and sayin that u've neva met-a-whore/...I'ma lyrically murder this fag/his lines are so bad, that we either vomit or gag/so I aint wastin my flow on such weak battle/the fact that I showed makes ur fuckin bones rattle/he aint winnin so he put the gun to his head/he didnt survive,he's lyin dead on his bed/
peegee spits:killin through the mick without using a metaphor//u spells it wrong so it rhymes im the pimp u the whore//and u can vomit or gag do what the fuck u want to do//but youst tell me something did u think i was as bad as YOU//youst waste your flow still im not gonna put a gun to my head//i aint gonna kill my self maybe youst make u dead//cuz when u reading my lyrics u get jealous and sad//thinking why god why did u make me so bad//
5 minute bad lyrics from me hahah
nice battle men ja måste säga att SeeDs text var bättre, han får min röst.ps. det stavas just inte youst PeeGee