Katten90 vs. Leonelli Katten90Okay Ill write in english for the first timethis cursed guy is a rapper of the worst kindwhen you face me your legs turns into jellythis smelly leonelli is so disturbing that ill hit him in the bellyyou looks like pacman and raps like scatmanyou will allways be less cool than me like robin in batmanyoure so annoying just like an itchy lousethis is a text battle cus you sounds like mickey mouseLeonelliJust tell me - why would I ever bother battle youwhen U already know - I´ll fuck you with a gun or twoOh yeah i´m the worst - and i´m done with you lazy little maggota man with thirst - but I ain´t fuckin´with faggotsU frontin´ style to me - but yours are of the worst kind everwatchin´cartoon to see - how it´ll make you sound cleverbut that ain´t clever - it´s sand n´ spade stylethink you know battle cause U´ve seen the 8 mile...först till 5 - aiiit!