BBurd VS RoriKock 8Bars (eng) BBurd<<
Ima solo cat but also leader of my team//I step on every kid who try to leanin' on my gleam/what you got for me? 8bars should be simple//but ya pen runnin slomo whyle yo brian try to impel/same shame everyday you come up with yo game//the level gon be lame as soon you remain/so take ya little time and do whatever you can't//cause 8bars gon show us all that you just a ant/Rorikock<<
what is this talk about ya bein' the leader cat?//
I dazzle man and ya dont gleam! ya to flat//
you said it dawg, that im gonna remain//
and its not gon be lame cause i got the brain//
and ya'll know that i can frame my high sense//
and its gon be tense cause i noticed that ya dense//
but im just like a bomb, i influe people harder//
and now that i've shut yo mouth ya wont go farther//___________________________________________________vote. först till 7. kritik? Motivera!
min röst går till Rori Cock...did I pronounced that correctly?jämn battle där BB föll på sin avslutning. lite mer punchar nästa gång kanske och grovare texter