I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Battle Bazookahjoe and illex.

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-10-23 23:53

Battle Bazookahjoe and illex.

Aight Joe, now you gon done it
Been a while since I begun the ill fit
Gon hurt like guns when I spit
Think you can match up to my whit?
The fuse is lit, so sit the fuck down
Yo Joe, whats that one noun?
Pussy! thats the one,
Bet you didnt hit it for you had to cum
Haha, but thats aight, she one hot bitch, your mom
So I dont blame ya
Im sure she love you even though you came quick
with your limp dick, so sick
Yo what up with your jive? You sound like a hick
Think more careful next time, wrong battle to pick
Tastes sour, like lime - gimme no whine
Thats the taste of defeat, get used to it
Bow down at my feet, get bruised when i kick
Didnt wanna go first? I know the trick..
But you still gon lose, and be forced to suck my dick!
Oh and whats up with the bazooka nick name?
Ill put you down with a brick, and then you feel pain.
No need for explosives, when my rhymes expose you
Errbody knows your flow blows but I suppose
you tried your utmost to boast skills you aint got
No need to go on, now ill leave you to rot.

(ME):

Ayy! Mierda! The crazy kid is at it again..
Turnin all o´ ya´ll, into fiends and additcs again!!

Now you know, you done phucced up!
Don´t cha?!
Brought my wrath upon ya!
Causin me to have to crash upon ya!
Boi! I´mma son ya!
I deepfry yer bars, like a snicker, nikka!
You insane, but not as much,
when you thinkin that you´re sicker!
I´m cleaner than chlorine,
and I can´t be faded.
So don´t get me agitated,
cuz I´m a restless native!
Like Freddy Fox,
this li´l nigga´s knuckles is bumpy. (Freddy Fox/Bumpy knuckles)
I´m on some oops-upside-yer-head shit!
Makin yer dome lumpy!
Ayo! Yer rapstyle stinks!
But naah, you ain´t funky!
And even yer bitch,
gettin gang raped, ain´t half as spunky!
As yours truly.
So hang down ya head, like Tom Dooley!
Maan! Phucc this guy!
I´mma go n´ get high like cooley!! (Cooley high)

                                   

Först till 7!


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-24 00:02
oh yeah, we´re both uppin for votes, and on that note..

Good luck Illex.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-24 00:16
Good luck to you too,
Im happy you finally posted it ;)
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-10-25 00:11
Ya´ll know what it is.. And we STILL uppin!!

Break some votes out! Aigh?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-25 18:49
come on! what's a battle without votes folks?
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-10-27 18:49
I said it before and I´ll say it again..

How the hell ya´ll gone have a battle forum,
when ya´ll ain´t even voting??!

I seen some weak ass batlles on here, getting plenty of votes,
but ain´t no one tryina vote on this one???
What the hell 4???

Get a clue and wreckognize skill when ya´ll see it!

Votes people!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-27 21:52
kanske för att ni snackar engelska med varandra i tråden ...gangsta'?

2007-10-27 21:52
kanske för att ni snackar engelska med varandra i tråden ...gangsta'?

2007-10-28 12:56
I swear to God, there´s maad haters and jealousy on this site!

I get what it is, not everybody, but plenty of ya´ll,
are just jealous and intimidated by this ill cat/me.

That´s why you´re afraid to vote on the kid, becouse ya´ll don´t wanna see
a dude get his rep up on here.

But no sweat doe, I BEEN gettin my rep up, and I´ll keep doin that, regardless of ya´lls li´l hate and bs politics!
Ya hearr´d?

I know,and ya´ll know, that I´m the illest.

Ya´ll just don´t wanna see it in writing, .i.e you
don´t wanna see The ´Zookah gettin voted on!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-29 13:30
Vote; Bazookahjoe

Grymmare rader. Helt enkelt tyngre!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-10-29 20:17
Ser inte ut som det blir många röster här, om inget annat händer, grattis till 1-0 isf. haha pathetic... why even battle in this forum if noone's gonna fucking check it?
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-10-29 22:51
"haha pathetic... why even battle in this forum if noone's gonna fucking check it?"

Woord!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-29 23:02
V: zookah..


although it hurts me to admit it
AIK

2007-10-30 00:05
joe lost his raw lines up in the 13 bar, sorry, but i think i give my vote to illex cuz he waxed ur style all down.. Joe u did great till u started with names n shit, i don't get it can't u do a whole lyric without famous names in urs? plzz, stop teaze me with that shit..
Illex u just got more to say then joe, but though both talk a lot of crap too, haha u don't know shit about eachother and still do u write like, "i fucked ur moma last night.."
yeh yeh i've done my vote now.. Bye..:) n yeh fuck all those haters, fuck u bussen(coach) fuck u.

PEACE
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-10-30 00:05
2-1 to joe..
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-10-30 00:43
i guess its back on.. haha, thanks
and for the record, i dont know joe
- but i do know his moms! haha ;)
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-10-30 01:36
Easy there Kleenex...Or should I say cottex? LOL.

Them is fightin words..

I already beat you like you stole sumthin.
Now don´t make me beat you like a red headed step child!!


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-31 18:42
I wanna give a li´l shout out to the headz that voted on
this battle, word!

That´s good look. (noob translation: good looking out)

As for the rest of ya´ll, can we get some more votes over here??

Holla back, aigh?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-31 23:09

Aiit, ain´t nobody still tryina holler.
ya´ll sum faded ass garments,
lackin that true color!

VOTES, YA´LL!

aCK LIKE YA´LL IS INTO hiP hOp!
This IS  a battle thread, is it noT?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-31 23:30
illex !! never like'd yo skinny ass bazookahoe
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-31 23:49
I gotta luve that li´l: phucc-him-for-doin-it-better-than-me
type of hate!
OMG! Lmao!! That ain´t nuthin but a badge of honour to me.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-01 03:08
bazookahoe, I ain't sayin' you suck, you are good at "dissin'" tru internet, but mayn i mean, your wack ass spellin' hate it! and to be honest i know you are better then me, and i ain't hatin' on that, just tought illex was better.

wooopp woppp all for me folks!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-01 03:53
It´s all gravy AND buttermilk biscuits!

Anyhow, I sweatin none o´ that dawg..

Let´s just keep dukin it out, and keep the cypher goin. Aigh?

Disclaimer:Unrelated verse.

I can´t FEEL a rapper weak as you!
I KILL a rapper weak as you!
Maan! They gone have ta peel
this punks,
face off the street dude!
After I´m done with ´im,
Stompin my way, into 2008!
I had 2000 stylez, n´ just added
another 8!!
It´s been a looong wait.
Shit done changed, since
I been away.
Look,I´mma tell it to ya STRAIGHT!
Ya´ll faggets is GAY!!
And like I said befoe,
Ayo! No homo!
Homie don´t be playin that,
You´re dumb like Syzzlack,
somin like that Mo!
Woord! I´m talkin maad slow!!
I´m like an insane blood donour,
I got maad flow!!!
















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-01 20:21
v; illex!
 allt jag lever för är att se dig död.

2007-11-02 00:39

Another hater vote, but it´s all cool-aid..


More votes ya´ll!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-02 05:44
haha, det e inte en hater vote för att det är en vote för illex!
2-3 nu zooka - keep them votes comin!
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-11-05 15:23
Some more votes ya´ll..

Break em out. And carefully peep out both of the
verses, before you vote.

Make sure you vote on the ILLEST verse.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-05 15:47
"Make sure you vote on the ILLEX verse."
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-11-05 16:13
V; Bazookahjoe

End of discussion, lol.
Sök inte berömmelse. Låt den komma till dig.

2007-11-05 23:28
3-3! even steven! drop some mo' votes up in here!
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-11-06 03:06

yeah, we need to get some more votes over here peeps,
and let´s lock this muthaphucca up.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-07 18:22
my vote is well invested on Bazookahjoe P0
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-07 21:22
That´s what´s up! My man knows the dilly.
ForceOne, that´s ONE! Good look bruh..

Yo Illex, what´s the score? You keepin count right?

Can we lock this sucker up, or do we need some more votes?

Holla.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-08 02:35
4-3 till Joe. Var de så svårt med lite matte?
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-11-10 18:55
Yo illex, how about we chalk this one up as mine. (I.e-MY victory)
And lock this sucker up.  I don´t think we gone get a lot more votes on this battle.

What you think? I got this one. Holla back.

Illex, feel free to challenge me again..

PEACE.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-10 22:25
haha, you can have it!
congrats man, but there is one thing...
i didnt challenge you, you challeged me
others have, others will.
whoa battle #1 is your victory,
well done.
Deep down, below the surface of your town, in the gutters
of the underground - that's where i can be found

2007-11-11 06:43

Aigh, that´s what´s up.

And you did yer thing too, propers..

Somebody close this muthaphucca up!


And anybody else that want it, just holla.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 17:08
Can we get a mod to lock this one up for us?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.