Highdropdown, vs Trend highdropdown,comin' up doin' the thing that i sure do best,are you sure redbull gives wings? this dude got breasts,you look like a bitch who went thru to many plastic operations, aaiitlike M.jackson after he swithced nations and became white!i win this, no need to fight, no need to argue im always right,im a real gory demon, who'll make you blow hard!your like gordon freeman, runnin' around stupid with a crowbaryour'e slow tard, getting owned hard.. like a inprisoned jailguard TrendMan i'm stable, can't be touched now I got your ass huntedThese lyrics will make you bleed so lable me swedens most wantedThink you win? I'll run a train on your as, don't take me for grantedPussys like you talk about people after they're goneMentioning MJ switchin nationally, you talk shit from dusk to dawn'Dude you must be depressed, I got breasts cuz I train hardBow down for me I own you like a crooked jailguardHighdrowndown is hardheaded and unresponsive, only limited for 8 barslanga voteeeeeess !:)