I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

UK B-boy Championships -07 Scandinavian elimination

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2007-07-19 15:56

UK B-boy Championships -07 Scandinavian elimination

East Side Summer Jam 17.-18.8.2007 @ KontuFestari, Helsinki / Finland
Scandinavia and Baltic Eliminations (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Poland) all other countries are welcome also. Winners from 1vs1, crews and popping eliminations will go to UK B-boy Championships held october in London.

Wassup party people? This year, for the second time ever, there will be a Scandinavian elimination for the UK B-Boy Championships.
It will be the most anticipated hiphop event in Finland during 2007 and will take place in Helsinki 17th and 19th of August.

Workshop by Crazy Legs (Rock Steady Crew) 17th of august
Learn orginal b-boy tecniques. In this 2hour class you will discover the imprtance of faundation as you learn proper form and technique as well as correct terminology.

TaukoJam "Take It Personal" 17th August
This is the third edition of Tauko Jam after last year's succesfull
event. TaukoJam celebrates the six year birthday of the biggest Finnish bboy/bgirl website,
www.taukojalka.com.
1on1 bboy battle for the 1st prize of 300 euros
2best b-boys goes to UK B-boy Championships, London.

Kick of party @ Diskotek Stockholm 17th of august
Come and have nice party with all the bboy superstars and fly girls.

UK B-Boy Championships Scandinavian eliminations 18th August
Crew on Crew Battle, the winner will get the right to represent Scandinavia in UK B-boy Championships and will be flown out to UK.
On stage with the bboys and bgirls, the hottest dj's, poppers, lockers, beat boxers, MC's
and other hip hop artist performing whole day. This mad block party area has also warm up tent for b-boys to dance and rappers. Yes, it is free the entrance is free of cost for everybody!

Sade Festival @ Gloria 19th of august
Gloria is place where popping eliminations will take place. It is not just popping all new style, house, funk style and bboys and bgirls will be there too.

Don't miss this party weekend up in north where the people are fresh!

See more on www.breakdancesm.net