I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

circle royalties aka circle prinz!!!!!! stockholm!!!

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2010-06-25 00:13

circle royalties aka circle prinz!!!!!! stockholm!!!

into the groove streetdance festival!

27/8 time machine 5 vs 5 allstyle battle(popping,locking,breaking)
28/8 circle royalties aka circle prinz 2 vs 2 ( breaking)
29/8 funktastic 1 vs 1 (popping)

circle royalties aka circle prinz (sweden)

Time and place:14oo-21oo at kulturhuset stockholm sweden.

Adress: Sergels torg 3

Live band: Give it up or turn it loose

Dj: Suspect, The funk league (France)

Judges: ata (Ghost crew, Finland)
Hatsolo (Flomo, Finland)
Renegade (sweden)

Price: 120 sek for all 3 days (same price if you only go 1 day)

some of the invited bboys and bigirls so far is: Thumba (sticky Ruckus), markiz (sticky ruckus),
ima (ghost crew), dark marc (ghost crew), ata (ghost crew), hatsolo (flomo crew),parks (cockroach), t killa (cockroach), at (flomo), henkka (joenzoo) timo (bangbroos) and alot more people from scandinavia!

there will be alot of dope scandinavian bboys and bigirls so dont miss this jam!!!

workshop with ata (ghost crew) on friday 27th . will be back with more info about that!

for registration and questions about copetition and workshop contact: [email protected]

cheap fligths to stockholm: Ryanair, norweigan, easyjet, sas.(if you book early)

hope to see you there!! marre ghost crew

THE EVENT IS NOT ONLY FOR BBOYS. THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CYPHER TIME FOR EVERYBODY. AND IT DOSENT MATTER IF YOU HAVE DANCED 6 MONTHES OR 20 YEARS. AND IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT YOU DANCE EITHER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!

IM TIRED OF JAMS SEPERATING THE DIFFRENT STYLES. AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE RELAXED AND HAVE FUN WITH EACH OTHER.
NO MATER WHAT STYLE YOU DANCE.

thanks to karinas kök, base23, lava, grounded association would not be possible without you.