Zig-Xe - Video Games(första engelska text 16 bars) Detta är min första engelska text. Min engelska är hyffsad så det finns säkert lite grammatik fel påpeka gärna dessa :) Om ni märker att jag pratar mycket om Blizzard och deras spel är det för att jag gillar dem väldigt mycket :) 1995 I got my first video Game and I have played ever Since/ It´s heavy and I don´t belive any more fun and heavy exists/ I got a Nintendo 64 with Goldeneye and Perfect dark from Rare/ I couldn't stop play either it was winter or summer/ Now I always have a controller S in my hand when I play Halo2/ With two SMG I kill your friend and later the same for you/ One of the worlds greatest game developer is Blizzard/ Play Diablo2 and save both Lut Gholein and maybee Tristram/ Or you maybe want´s to play as Zerg in Starcraft/ Or you can do like me: Dream about World Of Warcraft/ Can you even imagine to play a MMORPG in Azeroth?/ I am so excited so I really think this game is hot/ When I play ´Mega drive None of you will even se a trace when I am sonic/ Then I defeat DR. Robotnic cuz he always miss with his bombing/ If you like RTS you should play WC3, Human, Undead, Orc/ or Night Elf. With balanced teams like that you never get bored/ Kanske lite långa rader ibland men detta ska inte spelas in så. Konstruktiv kritik tack :)