I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Unique - The Message Has Been Told (Eng)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2005-05-01 01:27

Unique - The Message Has Been Told (Eng)

Har gjort en text, lite kritik skulle inte skada =) En vers so far ...

Its not like we always had the right to vote..
Its not like their always has been childsupport...
Not that blacks had aright to sallary for their work..
Dont fucking think that it's all a joke..

Alone in this cold world, he stands in the crossroads with words that's never been heard/
A grown up man or a child in a U-turn, he's not the first we've seen with unspoken words/
its absurd, how pople die anonymous in the streets, without so much as a news-notice/
John Does, who lost their life's in the concret dreams, about such in MTV-cribs/
What use is materlistic-shit, when it come's down to the end of the gravel-pit?/
Abused by societies-elite, they have tried to accept whats shown and to forget-it/
The neglected children of the future, from the elected chambers of torture/
With bricks in the wall as the texture, raised in the compounds of concret structures/
The suburb hereos in desguise, the one's who didnt sell their souls when evil aroused/
The guys and girls with tears in their eyes, its for them we do this whole song-about/
They have seen so much, so much pain and suffer, born with no luck/
Fucked by life from their first touch of their mother, they knew the outcome, so wheres the shock?/
Segregation has slaughter so many families, bad and good ones, in the hood where hate dominate/
In consideration of the fathers to life's, sad and goos ones, in blood they try to make it but it's to-late/
The fought for the right to vote, lost their lifes for the cause, but people dont even show up/
in the stands, to vote for the rulers of their own land, its like a tragic joke, what the fuck/
is that shit all about? For a few years ago women couldnt even study school/it wasnt allowed/
And u think it's cool, not going to school or doing your homework?/it's time to bow down/
Jesus did acctually died for our sins on that cruel cross of wood/
He payed our debt in his own cold blood, and i dont care if u believe or not in God/
The message has been told..

SLUGZ for THUGZ