I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

GAIA - Read this and be the bitch you truly are...

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2005-10-31 03:27

GAIA - Read this and be the bitch you truly are...

\\

Uhh, hitting your spine with some treacherous lines
Machete sets examples for malevolent minds
I'm bending your rhymes, my skills never decline
You disagree? Boy you ain't reading the signs
Fuck backstabbers sneaking up from behind
Wasting my time and snatching my style

Nah, I ain't mad, I'm bored as fuck
Ya'll claim you down, sure, so what?

And those industry cats, now that's a shame
Nothing's the same and nothing remains
Destroying the chain, annoying my brain
At least shut the fuck up while enjoying the fame
So who's to blame, tell me their names
Please explain how the game became insane

Yo, I'm sick of this business, it's dragging me down
There's nothing left here but braggers and clowns

Looking for culture year 2005?
Try museums, hiphop has already died
It didn't survive, nobody kept it alive
Better hope for next year's MTV revived
Looking for culture year 2005?
Well, it ain't in your fucking CD-drive

You're emcees cause you post songs on the Internet?
Think again suckers, you're as green as my cigarettes

Oh, so you claim you down with "breakdance"?
I'll shove a B-Boy foot so hard up yo fake ass
you'll be shit walking in your 30$ skatepants
Add my other foot and suddenly I've got a great stance
Crowds demand you land all sorts of shit on your hands
Soon, no one will dance to the rhytm in the jams

You might aswell go to BOTY and get your ass kicked
by wack motherfuckers doing nothing but gymnastics

Nowadays people call themselves producers
It ain't the users, the term abusers
Computer nerds and loosers for one
Sampling 99% and adding drums
DJ is not changing CDs behind soda bars
Nah, shut up and be the bitch you truly are...

//


2005-10-31 18:05
Ska rappas till Lord Finesse - Brainstorm...

Jågurt

Thx, det finns så många olika stilar, sätt att skriva på, tänkte jag skulle köra en viss på denna, bryr mig inte om konventioner, punchlines eller ens kritik faktiskt på just denna, :)

//Peace

2005-11-04 20:31
Helt ok överlag, bästa var dessa:

You're emcees cause you post songs on the Internet?
Think again suckers, you're as green as my cigarettes

You might aswell go to BOTY and get your ass kicked
by wack motherfuckers doing nothing but gymnastics <--So true
 

2005-11-04 23:58
Oh, so you claim you down with "breakdance"?
I'll shove a B-Boy foot so hard up yo fake ass
you'll be shit walking in your 30$ skatepants
Add my other foot and suddenly I've got a great stance


:)

Annars diggade jag inte så värst, inte så bra performance som din kapacitet är kapabel till.

2005-11-12 14:19
Nah, I ain't mad, I'm bored as fuck
Ya'll claim you down, sure, so what?

tungt

Please explain how the game became insane
mindre tungt och under din nivå

Oh, so you claim you down with "breakdance"?
I'll shove a B-Boy foot so hard up yo fake ass
you'll be shit walking in your 30$ skatepants

va bra, men så förstörde du med:
Add my other foot and suddenly I've got a great stance
tyvärr, hade du kommit me nå annat rim eller annan rad så hade d funkat fint, men inte great stance

du kan bättre vafan, d här va inte så bra alls tyvärr, kan inte hålla med jågurt om att du kan trycka in massa rim utan att få d krystat. visst, d vart (i den här texten då) bra några bars, men sen kom du och förstörde med t ex great stance. då får du hellre ta ett played rim som spraycan istället för att hålla det uppe liksom. det fanns ett par rader ja gilla, men också mkt som ja inte gilla alls och endel som förstörde.

...bryr mig inte om konventioner, punchlines eller ens kritik faktiskt på just denna, :)
hoppas du tar åt dig till nästa text iaf
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2005-11-12 15:44
spex

Jag ville inte ha spraycan, jag skriver aldrig efter rimmen, att trycka upp en fot i arslet på någon och freeza i en stance var det första jag tänkte på i stycket typ. Nej jag tar inte åt mig alls faktiskt för jag skrev denna på detta sätt medvetet, en viss sorts stil på texten, såhär ser INTE mina texter ut vanligtvis, så därför är jag inte så intresserad av kritiken, sorry...

Ge kritik till "How we roll a joint" istället, det ligger närmare hur jag skriver vanligtvis.

//Peace