I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ThaRizzla - Iman(pussy)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2005-12-02 02:57

ThaRizzla - Iman(pussy)

I know u are a virgin, and a mixed arabian-jew(jude), Can someone plz tell me, something i didnt knew?// ^^
I saw you, with the monkeys at the zoo, and now u got a bitch, who kicks inside you//
Talking about me, having HIV and (SARS), ofcourse i am, (Super Addictive Rap Star)//
Pass me the mic, see its my time to flow, when i hear u rap, i throw up like gayblows//
You and your rhymes, is so fucking pathetic, ya sister sucks dick, it must be genetic//
You cant outrace me, its like a bike vs mercedes, I should smack ya face, but i dont hit ladies//
Sit back and relax, and hear my fucking name, coz u dont even beat me, on my worst day//
I never seen a pussy, so mothafucking whack, since michael jackson's, ass was jet black//

U claim i bait, lyrics from chattabox, u covering 50 cent ,and masturbating to candyshop//
I writing poetry, better than Kurt Meinz, that red liquid streamin', sure it aint heinz//
I screw u up, like the finslicer, Like a razor cut ya bones, into a small sliver//
skip the presentaion, coz i will knock u up, like rabbit did in 8-mile, to papa doc//
U will stand frozen, like a fucking joke, U cant handle the pressure, i can see how u choke//
Your dad just want u, coz u miss vomitreflexes, u gotta a hole in ya head, that contains two X:es//
this battle is ya dead, and u wont be ressurected, talking about aids, u must be dick-erected//
Why pussycat , why are u battling' me?, kicking big rhymes?, but i kick hot like bruce lee//

punkass mothafucka, can u plz step a side, u're so fucking gay, that u got outthrown from pride//
Do u have a problem, with ludde pructions, just coz we got a future, and u be working constructions//
u dont even reach, the measure of big pun, u will be ending up, in fatasses.com//
Coz Mr iman, and ya friend Mr hater, becomes a very bitchy, little master bater//
You always talk, like your playing a rap game, whats up honey?, This aint the GTA//
Im push you off, the ladder onto snakes, with bullet time, to (Max)imize your (Payne)//
Bitch u are over-run, kinda like the E-4, i rape u son, and i made it hardcore//
Now enough, and i am through with you, i will bend ya squareass, like a rubixcube//

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination