Ja någonting Write my life with one word, think first, You said, One word, Wonderfull, am i cuirst? Did i heard right?, Do you really think that?, You say that you love me, and will not turn on my back, I smile ofcourse, you love me, My life is shining, I thaugt no one would found my heart that you was finding, I'm blessed, and droped a tear of happyness, She is my lady, and so will it be forever, yes, something in my chest is moveing, a pretty nice feeling, You told me thats my lovly heart beating and, my lungs are breating, why couldent i see it, befour, I had put my self in a box, afraid of myself, Thaugt i had it all, no matter what anyone tell, But now i knows that you was missing, I has never being so warm sens we was first kissing, Out in the rain, You was so cold, i taught you would catch a flue, But you was still smileing with your wet clothes and lips purpel-blue, That night i was smiling when i went to bed, I promised myself, that i would love that girl no matter what, And that i do, And i love you now, And for the rest of my life i will love you a lot.., You are like a beutiful rose, you dont need to open up, cause people can see how wonderful you are no matter what! Min engelska suger så kasta INTE kritiken där. Tack för mej.