Back to the future, know what I mean? Dear Life. I´m on a train, going south, trying to escape myself.. Sometimes I feel like running away from you aswell. But right now I´m glad if I can be just one step ahead I know you´ll probably catch up with me before I´m dead We aint never focused,we always look forward, cannot be present I don´t think I know one person today who´s not stressed out What´s wrong with us? It just can´t be all about the weather We always feel like we gotta do something special to remember These days... we truly too often forget what´s important And we never have enough time, but do we wish to be immortal? Seize the moment *switch* pull out your cameras, it´s weird.. When you later on realize while it happened you weren´t there At least you got the picture, you know what? It´s yours forever I don´t know if you ever watch it, but maybe it doesn´t matter. There´re so many dreams, and people wishing to be heard.. ... but it´s all too late since we even look back at the future