I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dampet - got what it takes?

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2007-02-28 14:34

Dampet - got what it takes?

Tjo, satt hemma sjuk en dag och tänkte försöka mej på en text, droppa gärna konstruktiv kritik, men ha i tanke att detta e den första texten jag nånsin skrivit , ursäkta stavningen btw ...

Enter the stage and make you bitches try hard // wanna snatch the crown? rip your skull of and burry you in the grave yard// wanna try to go against me? Do your worst // ill fucking crush you blow yo of the stage like dust // to embarres you is like an addiction //laugh or cry you make me sick son // your rhymes is like a comedy // try to be a man ? come on man your a fucking tradegy // im the one you think of when you here the word "win" // diss me ? come on im the one who fucked your girlfriend // like germs and viruses ill make you sick // didnt mean to make you cry when shes sucking my dick // and dont get me started on your mamma // she blows shit a hundred times better then usama // you dont want drama? Thats to bad // cuz ill bring it worse then a shakespear act ...