Capish - Against The Odds Vers.1Im trying to keep my life im trying to keep a smilebut everythin will rise and theres no second timeface the sky with everythin that made me crytrying to keep it steady but all the days goes byand im stuck in this riddle,stuck in the middlegod, if ur out there could u atleast give me a signalnever ever stopped to laugh, man, cut the crapmy life is only hatred mixed with something sadi once had a girl, but i no longer bother to call heri failed as a son since i left my mother and fatherpain today, but, sorrow tomorrowand better days yesterday but worse days to followlose my face, no need for stupid namessittin twentyfour seven, playin computer gameslost in a country, that knows nothing about megot noone who loves me, noone who trusts meRef.I grab my sword, I grab my wordspreparing my battle against the worldI grab my weapons, I grab my recordspreparing my battle against the betterI grab my lazer, I grab my patiencepreparing my battle against the hatersI grab my vest, I grab my selfpreparing my battle against the deathVers.2Im trying to keep my life, trying to keep a smilebut everythin will shine, and theres no good insightall I want is to make a living with my talentswhich forced me to leave all my friends and parentsI wanna smile when nightfalls, switch on my lightbulbonly for the fact that I wanna see my pain that I causedcuz every mistake we make, is being paid by fateso much hate we face, call it the razor bladethe way it takes, shit, I aint afraid to saywhats on my mind, cuz im here to play the gamenevah fade away, but it leaves me with nothingcuz anyways I will end up just like u in a coffinand it dosent cure my pain, cure the pure hatecuz belive it or not, I get offendend of what u sayu dont need to smile, but can feel my rhymescapish, its capish, soon enough ya gon see me shineRef.I grab my sword, I grab my wordspreparing my battle against the worldI grab my weapons, I grab my recordspreparing my battle against the betterI grab my lazer, I grab my patiencepreparing my battle against the hatersI grab my vest, I grab my selfpreparing my battle against the deathVers.3Im trying to keep my life, im trying to keep a smilebut everything will die, and theres no good to hideshould I cry, or should I stand like a manbecause ur not the half of a man that I amcuz when shit hits the fan, I never fall downI just prove myself worthy of carrying the crownI was built to last, but aint built for drugsand that made me take more and more pills and stuffthat I never wanted, alot of shit on my shouldersbut I tried to be ready and steady like a soldierbut my head is heavy, feels like its a game overcloser to the edge of death, as I keep growing olderI aint stupid i aint dumb and I aint doing this for funim doing new hits and im doing music out of loveand umbrellas, why are we throwing those mayne when its sooner or later is going to rain
Good shit det här, verkligen nice. Kan bli en riktigt bra audio. Ska bli kul att höra när du släpper den. Refrängen är bra, riktigt bra. Verserna skumläste jag, (har lite bråttom) men helhetsbilden av verserna var riktigt bra. Kan inte säga något specifikt om någon rad, eftersom jag skumläste som sagt. Men detta var riktigt bra! Ha de nice cap!