I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Daily Page

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-05-11 16:21

The Daily Page

Deeper than the sea, I flow eternally/
like rivers of alcohol mixed with ganja leaves/
Wanna get to my level? Betta bring some oxygen/
cuz' I rock at 10,000 feet pouring shots of gin/
I spit 10 times a day unless I got a bag of weed/
cuz' then my mouth's too dry and I'm too fried for my eyes to read 'n see/ the lines 'n rhymes on the paper/ I feel like I'm gonna wake up/
not knowing why I didn't shape up/ and went to school for the day 'cuz/
Education is a privilege/ Learn to appreciate it/
Or learn to live a shitty life and die one day - decimated/
to an illiterate, stupid, foolish and braindead brute/
Makin' music so bad... the only ones not complainin' are mute!/
That's what I think, I could be wrong but I'm usually not/
not like I give a fuck, 'cuz everyone but me - sucks!/

Skrev den förut och blev hyfsat nöjd, den är inte bomb shit som Hiroshima men tycker den duger. Droppa gärna kritik och lite till om ni orkar, peace.

A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-13 14:28
Upp för helvete.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-15 16:45
Hittar inget att klaga på. Grym text fortsätt så = ).

That's what I think, I could be wrong but I'm usually not/
not like I give a fuck, 'cuz everyone but me - sucks!/

hehe ;D
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-17 02:29
Blade! Nice drop kid!

Ya bars are pretty well structured.
And it flows pretty well, readin thru it.
You´re comin out pretty strong at first,
further into the verse, you seem to
loose some momentum..
And the wording is as good as in the first part of it.

But over all, decent drop!

I´ll give ya a quck breakdown of your lines to
let you see what I´m talkin about:

Deeper than the sea, I flow eternally/
like rivers of alcohol mixed with ganja leaves/

(Ok lines, nuthin spectacular, but decent.)

Wanna get to my level? Betta bring some oxygen/
cuz' I rock at 10,000 feet pouring shots of gin/

(Better than the first 2 lines, this is tighter.)

I spit 10 times a day unless I got a bag of weed/
cuz' then my mouth's too dry and I'm too fried for my eyes to read.
(flows well, no punch but a solid bar).

 
'n see/ the lines 'n rhymes on the paper/ I feel like I'm gonna wake up/
not knowing why I didn't shape up/ and went to school for the day 'cuz/

(ehh, seems like a filler to me, not sayin much and there´s no wordplay or punch.)

Education is a privilege/ Learn to appreciate it/
Or learn to live a shitty life and die one day - decimated/
to an illiterate, stupid, foolish and braindead brute/
Makin' music so bad... the only ones not complainin' are mute!/

(your wording is off, better phrased, this would have been a li´l better,
but this one still wasn´t that tight).

That's what I think, I could be wrong but I'm usually not/
not like I give a fuck, 'cuz everyone but me - sucks!/

(a little too simple, and not really hard enough for a closer).

But keep at it! I still liked this piece more than most of what I´ve seen on here..

Stay up!
PEACE.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-17 04:19
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Joe, really appreciate it.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-17 17:58
Anytime bud.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.