I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Taylor - Gamla texter

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-08-17 14:45

Taylor - Gamla texter

Hittade en massa gamla texter från back in the days som har cirkulerat.. tänkte det kunde va kul för några oldtimers som hänger här att få en blast from the past.

1. The Jigsaw

It's a dark and damp room with walls covered with oak

The woman sits at her wooden table and stares at the box

She's a beautiful old woman, dressed in nothing but a robe

But she still wears her makeup, eyeliner and rocks

On the table in front of her lays a jigsaw with a 1000 pieces

A broken image of which reflects her on dull standard

She caresses the plastic, a single gift from her nieces

Now she removes the lid and observes the pieces fall in a herd

She picks one up and places it in the bottom corner of the table

Living this life in a fable she doubts that she'll be able

To complete this mystery and unfold the shattered message

She needs to get it done because she has ran out of life leverage

The second piece is lifted up and now it is searching for a partner

But it doesn't seem to match the one that she used as her starter

So she puts it down and in the act of that she notice another one

That could link together with the first, she tries, it goes right on

But in the fuzz about the match making she knocks the box over

Now she's in a hurry to lift them and return them to their owner

She shuffles them up and places the 13 pieces in her hands

A slight buzz in her belly and she has to give in to her demands

She puts the pieces on the table and she walks slowly to the potty

As she sits on the porcelain seats she sees a mirrored image

Of herself running for her life in lives continuos skirmish

She flushes the toilet and sees the water vanish with the remains

Of her previous life, it goes down the drain without leaving stains

A tear moves down her left cheek as she sees them disappear

But then the woman wakes up and she realizes that she still here

She returns to her jigsaw and as she sits she finds a third piece

Now she's searching for a fourth, her chair rocks and it squeaks

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:45

The fourth missing piece in the starting lineup of her jigsaw

She finds it and what is shows as it is put down is a big brawl

Between sparks and darkness, between some wood and fire

Amazed by the realistic colors she looks at her own fire

And finds a resemblance in the way that one of the logs lays

She's startled by the coincidence but decides to continue

Wondering what she'll see next, a brick house or maybe a venue?

The fifth piece is right in front of her and she places it quick

Sees the fire grow and somehow it is making her sick

But she still keeps on struggling with the divided image

Because she can sense that something is alive within it

She doesn't know what it is but she feels it's pounding beat

It moves from the top of her head down to the her feet

From all of her fingertips to the end of every hair on her head

It surrounds her, it's everywhere, in the stairs, in her bed

It's laying stomped on the floor and it's floating in the ceiling

She doesn't like it but she isn't intimidated by the feeling

Instead she embraces it because she's sick of being alone

And somehow she welcomes this unwanted spirit in her home

Her eyes regain focus on the jigsaw and she reaches for more

The sixth piece is found, put in it's place and it reveals a door

She reaches for the seventh one to see what is to be shown next

But then that strange feeling disappears, as if it went to rest

And now she's sitting there, all by her self in her very best dress

The woman is devastated because she smells the cent of loneliness

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:46

All she wants is a companion to share her experience with

That's probably the reason why she keeps the door light lit

But no one ever showed up and the fact is that no one ever will

Because when she dies she doesn't have anyone in her will

Then the feeling returns and she feels it flying across the room

She's satisfied now that she won't be alone at the time of her doom

In the state of silence she hears the jigsaw call her name

But when she looks down on the piece they're all the same

She either very tired or she's dying because everything is gray

Suddenly it clears up just like her mood does every day

The jigsaw seems more attractive and she reaches towards it

But she can't lift a single piece because they have the weight of bricks

The woman breaks down and starts to cry, her tears are salty

With glassy eyes she looks up and wonders what the fault be

But she can't figure it out, she's left out to art of guessing

The pieces starts to glow and now the darks a blessing

She grabs a hold of her cane and takes a swing at the box

Tries to get out of the foggy room but there's a thing in the locks

And she stuck in a state of self-destructing delusional behavior

She has always cursed God but now she's begging for a savior

Then something happens and everything fades to normal

The room that had just been messy has just turned formal

She looks around but everything is back to the way it was before

There's nothing creepy anymore, nothing else left to explore

So she returns to the jigsaw, hoping for some resurrection

The seventh piece is still lying there, waiting for correction

She puts it in its right place and the image reveals a door

And there's also a message that appears, too strong to ignore

It's not visual to the naked eye but the woman sees it anyway

It says: "Life as we know it can be told trough many ways"

The woman looks concerned but keeps unfolding the picture

Hoping that she'll reach the end and understand lives scripture

As time moves on the woman exceeds in the jigsaw world

She searches for a piece when "Pick me, here I am" is heard

The eleventh piece has been connected and reality has been stirred

Now she has greater view into the environment that resembles hers

Sees the same painting on her wall as in the image that's being created

Somehow she is filled with wondering, jealousy, passion and hatred

And although she's now trembling of a strange fear she keeps building

If she gets this right she has lived her life with at least one winning

The light goes out and the darkness starts filling the rooms corners

And she can feel it creeping slowly, it's everywhere, even on her

A screams comes out of her mouth but she shuts it with her hands

Because she doesn't want to scare the dark away with her demands

The jigsaw is almost forgotten, thrown in the shadows of the darkness

The woman thinks she's almost done but she hasn't even started

A light appears in the black surrounding and she reaches out to spark it

The light shoots out a beam that lands on a piece as if it wanted to mark it

She leans towards it and what she sees within it leaves her paralyzed

A picture of kids smiling, dancing out of the picture and into her eyes

Into her mind, infecting her thoughts and she plays with the thought

Of her living a life so valuable that it couldn't be bought

Because the dancing children are none others then her and her brother

And in the far-left corner she can see her smiling father and mother

999 tears falls from her otherwise dried up eyes, she feels weakened

She doesn't understand where they come from but she's the one leaking them

Now the connection between piece number 13 and her finger vanishes

She is amazed about the footage that have just been displayed to her

Confused as she is she's wondering if she have been planning this

She thinks, "No, it can't be", and now she can hear the jigsaw pray for her

"As you walk trough the valley of the shadow of death" and so on

The woman looks stunned, how could something like this go wrong?

Then she feels the pieces penetrate her skin, there isn't anything left

She closes her eyes, takes a breath and goes to sleep with death...

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:46
2. Våldtäkt

Tjejen vaknar på morgonen, har munnen full med spritsmak

Är motsatsen till skitglad, igår tog hon för många vinglas

För mycket vodka, hon tittar ner på en sin smutsiga tröja

Och får suddiga tillbaka blickar från kvällens början

Hon hostar till och dras snabbt tillbaks till verkligheten

Ser sig om och ser omgivningen som är märkligt sketen

Känner värken från underlivet och hon undrar ivrigt

Vem det var, om hon var vid medvetande undertiden

Hennes gråt sitter i halsen men hon är en stor flicka

Så kände hon sig i alla fall igår när hon tog drickan

Mamma sa att man aldrig skulle men hon föll för pressen

För grupptrycket var för stort, var är hon förresten

Allt hon vill är att få ligga tryggt i sin mammas famn

Men hon inser att hon är långt borta, någon annanstans

Hon reser sig upp och känner att något inte står rätt till

Lägger handen på smärtan, bara tanken är äcklig

Har blod på benet som har runnit från mödomshinnan

Blod från örat och hon märker att hon inte hör som innan

Hennes kind är svullen och högra ögat har en lila nyans

Ser knappast ut som igår då hon var stilad till dans

Tårarna börjar rinna när hon inser vad som pågår

Hon märker sen att hennes kön är fyllt med små sår

Hon springer ut i hallen och letar efter en telefon

Tänk om det var oskyddat, blir hon på smällen då?

Hittar luren och ringer hem till sin oroade mamma

'Det har hänt något förfärligt, hämta mig med desammma'

Hennes mamma hör snyften och lämnar hemmet på studs

Tjejen vill bara bort och väntar tålamodigt på att få skjuss

Allt detta över en liten skitsak och helt för många vin glas

Hon är bra tuff som dricker sprit men för mycket intas

För mycket vodka, hon tittar ner på en sin smutsiga tröja

Och får suddiga tillbaka blickar från kvällens lustiga början

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:47
3. Iraqi war (krigsfånge)

Vers1.

His mom is crying even tough he makes his daddy proud

Hers tears are falling down her cheeks and she's staring at him now

He's packed his bags and he is ready to be a man

He ready to goto fight and he is ready to free a land

The bus takes of and he seems to keep his tears bottled up

He's hoping he'll live trough it, that he wont run out of luck

Dressed in green khakis, starched shirt, a nice hat

He's listening to the corneal bragging non-stop like that

Hours pass and he finally arrives at his camp

Checks his equipment and now he got his nine in his hands

Clips on his belt and a long knife along his leg

The vest is on and his helmet stays on his head

He sees the harsh reality, he's wondering what is happening

Who the friendly one is and which one's attacking him

If he dies here, will he spend some time in heaven?

He doesn't wanna fight but he's still pissed off from 9/11


Refr


Vers2.

Four months has passed and the war has escalated

He wouldn't be here if this country ‘d met the agents

But he his, and now he's trying to connect his sector

Risking his neck to protect this weapon inspector

He's thinking: Things are worse then what they say on TV

Everywhere I look there's people dying and screamin'

Suddenly he wonders what he's actually doing there

Then his eye catches a glimpse of the grenate-flying trough the air

He runs off and hides behind the nearest stone

Panic strikes him, he was never this scared at home

Pulls up his pistol and place's the barrel in his mouth

Closes his eyes just as if he was fearing the sound

Iraqi soldiers advance real quick to his location

His back up arrives and the loaded guns start blazin'

Another grenade is thrown, it lands on his left

The blast is so strong he's pushed and he lands on his head


Refr


Vers3.

He slowly opens his eyes as the water hits his face

He screams "HELP, I'm an American", what is this place?

As he looks around he notices that he's not alone

Iraqi soldiers everywhere, they say.. "you're on ya own"

They move him to a cold and damp prison cell

He believes in god, but it feels as if he is in hell

Then he feels the gun that is crashing to his head

He passes out "Dear God.. I'm only asking to be dead"

Snaps back and faces reality, his fingertips are sliced off

It's all dark around him but he can hear a light cough

Why is he tied up? What's gonna happen next?

Is he gonna die? Is he going to be laid a rest?

But that really can't happen cuz he is a prisoner of war

The Iraqi major says something then walks out the door

Then he hears the machinegun thats being aimed at him now

His mom is crying even tough he makes his daddy proud

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:48
4. Industri (alliterations försök)

Vers1
I stand alone, searching the seas for some sunken star ships
My mind ship more madness, making my moments mark mist
The mist of tears tear trough terribly transparent trivial texts
Long lived language lives on, landing in a mind that's living less
Rappers are reasoning ransoms while they're raping rhymes
I rhyme with diversity; you only care about dates with dimes
Jeopardizing jams with junk, I jiggle the jowl just like jigsaws
Brats are bragging boundlessly, being bought over big brawls
Wacky wiggers are wandering without hope in the wastebasket
Curious cursed people are watching as my case crack ‘em
Pompous people pong puke, parasites are parading poor poems
My frailty finds itself fighting furiously against rap that's foam
Big talking bitches hide behind bling bling, they're bastards
They're making money and they're thinking they're masters
Having their hands thrown so much it looks as if they have tics
Stupid singers, stop sending your crappy singles and sad shit

Vers2.
I write the righteous reading, reload my rim and record
Super suckers starts screaming their sins and say lord
I elevate the element with some extra intelligence
The truth is told, well hidden in a terrible tenement
I commend your cents, send coriaceous crazy lines
Microphone master, mixing a masterpiece that's maybe my
Decleration of dedication, detaining disfunctional days and
Prosperous piles of pivoting diffrent players that I'm placing
I frown and face it, friggin' freaks fly far but with a reason
Teenagers talk like thugs, tearing meaning in a TV treason
So I beat 'em, background bitches bounces backward
Blinging without bearing, I'm busting busters to the board
Serving justice to the court, just as I'm jiggling juniors
I stop circulating, take aim and shoot them even sooner
Read up on rumors, ridiculous rappers raids the radio
I'm not putting up with these punks that are playing pro

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:49

5. Apollo 11
.:JULY 16 - 07:00am

Solen stiger sakta och reser sig stolt upp över horisonten

Natten har varit regning men farkosten är nu torr i fronten

Fåglarna vaknar till liv och dom flyger fritt i luftens rum

Nu känns livet lätt även om det kanske var tufft en stund

Olika tester körs fast raketen står ändå ståligt praktfull

Pressläktaren börjar besökas men den är knappt full

Inne på NASA sitter austronauterna, dom tre utvalda

Snart är det dags, inga fler ord, teorier, det är slut talat


.:JULY 16 - 09:00am

Armstrong, Collins och Aldrin är redo, säkert fastspända

Dom ber till gud att det ska gå bra, att inget ska antända

Dom tänker på sina familjer, resan och deras utsatta mål

Dom ska nog klara det även om det kan uppfattas svårt


.:JULY 16 - 09:31 - 09:32 am

09:31:50 och speakern utalar tio siffror i omvänd följd

Och om fyra dagar så händer det som aldrig hänt förr

.:"3..2..1.. all engines running. Liftoff! We have a liftoff!":.

Eldhavet blandas med röken och raketen bryter sig fri

Nedräkningen, oroligheterna och bekymmerna är förbi


.:JULY 16 - 09:35 am

Columbia befinner sig nu 5.9 mil rakt ovanför jordens yta

Dom har passerat gräns där många trodde dom skulle sluta

Resan har påbörjats och mänskligheten är nu på väg ut

Den tvåsidiga rymdkapplöpning som pågått i åratal är slut


.:JULY 20 - 09:27 am

Buzz Aldrin gör sig redo och börjar krypa in i månlandaren

Om ungefär sju timmar så kommer dom att få landa den

En timme senare kommer Armstrong och börjar arbeta

Bekymrade över bränslet börjar dom så smått att tveka


.:JULY 20 - 1:46 pm

"The Eagle" sepereras ifrån sin svävande dockningsplats

Målet är nu nära och hela resan, den har gått så snabbt

Dom styr farkosten 3.21 kilometer mot sin destination

Nere på jorden hålls andan i en annars festlig nation


.:JULY 20 - 4:05 pm

Armstrong ökar gasen och närmar sig målet snabbare

Styr med elegans och man kan nog inte få det vackrare

När avståndet har krympt till 29 meter slås motorn av

Dom är nästan utan bränsle men allt gick bra i stora drag


.:JULY 20 - 4:18 pm

Månlandaren närmar sig nu ytan i stadig nedstigning

Hans puls är hög, han är koncentrerad men ler ivrigt

Snart kontakt med ytan och bara några få meter kvar nu

Han hittar landningsplatsen och allt ser väl bra ut


Houston, uh. Tranquility base here...


"The Eagle has landed"

.:JULY 20 - 10:39 - 10:56 p.m.

Efter ungefär sex timmar är färden på väg att nå sin höjd

Armstrong sätter första foten på stegen och känner sin fröjd

En enkel färd på 3 meter tar honom cirka tjugo minuter

En väldigt hård ansträngning men han njuter till slutet

"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"




"We came in peace for all mankind"

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 14:50
6. Hopeless

Vers1.

Light shines trough my blinds and I hide underneath my covers

Darkness surrounds me and then I feel my brother

My eyes close and I start to explore my land of freedom

I sneak up on my emotions and I stand to see them

They seems lost and I think they need directions in life

Kinda weird that these things are the friends of my life

But then I close my eyes again and then the black light fades to white

Now I wanna go left but my body strays to right

I stroll trough the darkness even tough I'm blinded by night

Now I'm looking at my ruler and I'm reminded of life

Cuz if you wanna go the distance then move inch by inch

Gotta conquer the black spots, wanna follow in my prints?

You wanna be there for me when I've reached the bottom?

When I simplify learnings for the gifted and teach the rotten?

Be there for me when I climb the mountain to reach the top?

Or when I'm exposed to hell's heat and hear me plead to stop

See, I'm ungrateful but I've realized that my dreams are not

‘Cuz I'm dreaming of repaying all the peeps that I've fucked

My life has opened up for me but now I scream for locks

I wanna struggle to find the key, because I'm sick of getting it

My index finger wants to pull the trigger and I'm letting it...

Refr.x2

As I look into the mirror I see an empty personality

I see a hollow reflection staring back at me

I wonder how it would be if I would stop living

Then my body stop's shaking, then my body stops shivering

Vers2

The gun goes off, I exhale and show a sign of disappointment

'Cuz I see the bullet hole in the wall, it missed it's point, man

That was my last hope of escaping the pain, or so I thought

Then my parents come running up the stairs

So I search the room for something that could carry my weight

I find a string, last resort ‘cuz I married my fate

My hands wants to tie the knot on the rope around my neck

My eyes open wide when I hear the sound of death

I see that the ground is red, it's flooded with blood

I see my family but I can't find a mother with love

She there but she ain't noticing the long rope I'm hanging from

Or the pile of the thousand questions and worries I'm standing on

The rope tightens and it feels as if my veins are about to burst

I wanna say 'I love you' but it feels as if my mouth is cursed

Memories from my childhood hurt but my mind goes back

My air supply extinguish quickly and then my eyes turn black

I fade away and see myself from a different perspective

I don't see the dark sorrow 'cuz my vision's selective

And I'm satisfied with the picture that I have given to other

Even tough I've seen my self in magazines and ripped the covers

I rendezvous with death and then I'm admitting it, we're lovers

Darkness and me... together like brothers

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Manager

2007-08-17 15:10
Haha jag kommer ihåg alla dessa. Försökte skriva mina texter på samma sett som dig kommer jag ihåg.
/ Deedz.
http://www.facebook.com/jewoit

2007-08-17 15:18
there's more..

6. Minnet som lever

Vers1.
Har levt med kärlek för ett tag, ett komplicerat företag
Omfamnat varje dag och du är bäst i allas överdrag
Snäckan i mina ögon, ge mig havets lugn i öronsnäckan
Och sträcka över alla hinder du finner över sträckan
Kritstrecka alla liksäckar med spritpennan
Låt dina känslor bli vidkända för hjärtat och ditsända
Låt tankarna beröras av tanken av hur det känns när
Tankarna berörs av andra tankar, man blir hemskt kär
För kärlek är mer än det som är vinklat mot snoppen
Det är handhållning på natten och filtar mot kroppen
Jag går på bryggan över lycka mot det heliga vattnet
Som jag inte lyckats brygga även om jag legat på kraften
Så jag seglar på natten och hoppas på vinden i seglet
För jag vill inte spendera ännu en timme i spelet
Även om jag har fått för mig att jag vinner som regel
Så är nederlaget det enda minnet som lever...

Refr.
Tankarna fladdrar för alla som babblar
Hamnar på mattan tillsammans med alla andra som rappar
Och mamma och pappa, dom andas och snackar
Om livet och känslor, som handskas och blandas
Och livet vi känner är inte skrivit för människor
Det är ristat för gudar som har viskat sen judas
Men när allting är över står jag och brinner för taylor
Och när allting är över är det det minnet som lever

Vers2.
Jag leker inte med orden för orden leker med mig
Jag seglar inte på floden för floden seglar för sig
Har ont i skallen, och det är styrketårens bakdelar
Men jag känner tårens styrka bland kyrkogårdens gravstenar
Så jag sprider mitt budskap på vikta flygbladspapper
Vackert inlindade i brinnande sydstatsflaggor
Nu står jag här, trampar vatten i undervattensvärlden
Forcerar ytan rätt så lätt men jag kunde haft besväret
Att dansa med djävulens alla olika fiskskjärtar
En dans förevigad genom livets pisksnärtar
Genom blodet som sipprar ut när huden spricker
Så jag väljer att möta mitt öde klädd i mjukisbyxor
Med kepsen på sned och en för stor munktröja
Skrattar jag döden i ansiktet bakom dörren i min hundkoja
Alla vill förstå men det finns ingen som säger
Någonting om det faktum angående de minnet som lever...

Refr.

Vers3.
Jag lever inte för livet, nej jag vandrar för döden
Tar ett tag att andas, andetagen släcker ju glöden
Vad som döljes i dimhöljet är tidsföljden av mitt liv
Det som sköljdes bort av tiden var fotspåren av mitt liv
Nu står jag här ensam och stirrar på mitt vinnarvarv
Vill minnas allt i himmelns valv men hittar inget himlavalv
Allt är himmla kallt och jag fryser i själen
Söker livslågan men hittar inte ljuset i världen
Strävan efter makt gör mig bara mer galen
Och att äta erat snack gör mig bara mer vaken
Ett förgiftat språk som alla viskar på
Och när allting blivit ljust, vem ska finna gnistan då?
Vem ska vandra vid min sida när jag stiger mot toppen
Toppens stig är på botten av känslo-kriget i kroppen
Känslo-kriget i kroppen har nått botten av sin seger
Blodet från min penna är det enda minnet som lever...

Refr.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 15:21
7. Everything I'm not

Refr.x2Hiphop to me is everything I've got

It's everything I wanna be and everything I'm not

It's everything I wanna see and everything I've seen

It's everything from plain talk to my sweetest dreams

Vers1.

Hiphop to me is something special that you live

From the moves that you do 'til the rap that you give

From the tag that you spit to the beat that you mix

From the dawgs to the chicks and we're all up in this

I'll paint a picture with my name just like a graffwriter

It's a picture that prevail an MC that raps tighter

A story's unfolded about a little dude with dreams

Boosted by his soul, he fought 'n used the screams

Dreamed of bragging to fans and signing autographs

Recorded some lyrics but he still hid it from mom and dad

Ran around 'n acted gangster with a gangster cap

Handing W's to everybody who claimed to be into rap

He learned about the elements and the whole lifestyle

Whenever he heard a rap song, he lit up with a bright smile

Got focused 'n scribbled rhymes on the back of his hands

Then he turned from lined up khakis to sagging his pants

Refr.x2

Hiphop to me is everything I've got

It's everything I wanna be and everything I'm not

It's everything I wanna see and everything I've seen

It's everything from plain talk to my sweetest dreams

Vers2.

As the kid got older the rhymes started to flow

He kept it true and kept hiphop in his heart and his soul

He had some big dreams about making it in rap

Look at him now, he's older but he's still taking us back

He's sharing his memories about his past experience

And he knows that all those wack haters out there are hearing him

But then his mind expanded and poetry was introduced

It opened up its arms and said: come, I'm into you

He excepted the love and he cherished it above earth

He started writing more and discovered that this love hurts

But faith was strong and he didn't give his dreams up

Afterall, ripping he mic was everything he dreamed of

He started putting some thoughts into his work

Took impressions, feelings and transformed them into words

Arranged them on different spots and filled a page

With scribbles about love and why he's filled with rage

Why he's jamming to songs that he isn't on yet

He found a beat and started working on the concept

Matched a rhyme with another, pared two lines together

And then he brought the new stuff into it like a newsletter

Final production, a rap song involving a witty theme

Oh, in case you haven't realized it, that kid is me

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-17 15:54
Såå fult.
 

2007-08-17 18:32
fyfan vad myckte.. jag läser inatt och kommenterar alla.
Lookin at you through the glass..

2007-08-18 09:30
"Våldtäkt" är fortfarande grym!

"Iraqi War" har jag aldrig läst, men jag gillade den som fan.

Får se om jag läser vidare sen, pallade bara läsa dom två just nu, men kul att se att såna här old-ass-texter fortfarande håller, du är bra på berättelser, bra upplägg och en del riktigt mysigt målande rader som:

För mycket vodka, hon tittar ner på en sin smutsiga tröja

Och får suddiga tillbaka blickar från kvällens lustiga början

- Så visuellt att det är sjukt, det här är två rader jag aldrig kommer att glömma, sån sjuk stämning över dom


"Hours pass and he finally arrives at his camp

Checks his equipment and now he got his nine in his hands

Clips on his belt and a long knife along his leg

The vest is on and his helmet stays on his head"
-
fett


2007-08-18 11:40
"Våldtäkt" är fortfarande tvär bra.
 

2007-08-18 13:10
Lite nostalgiskt att läsa de där grymma texterna igen. Överlag håller de än om man säger så, men visst kändes de mer imponerande back then, vilket ju är helt naturligt.
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2007-08-18 14:34
Fett att du lägger upp dehär :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-18 14:54
Tycker det är ganska tunga texter och bra, ibland kan det kännas lite nödrimmat o krystat, men det mesta är bra. Det är väldigt visuella texter, som ändå är ganska djupa, för man får bilda sig en egen uppfattning.
Du får droppa mer här, förstår du det?
Det var en gång en rappare som ville vara som alla andra, och plötsligt var han unik.

2007-08-18 21:59

Sjukt skillat, kommer ihåg dom flesta

2 PJÄSER

2007-08-18 23:13
grymma texter!