SugarFree - I'm Like Första inlägget på forumet, hoppas jag inte blir tagen mindre seriöst p.g.a. min ålder. Fire away med comments :) (Ja, jag är medveten om att det inte finns någon hook, mest för att jag föredrar att inte ha dom där) 92, 10th day January's when I entered Yes I'm about me, the story's so self-centered A Cold winter, My mama felt like a winner 5 when she brough me to this world My pops was let down, because I wasn't girl But that's cool though He don't even listen to rap, he don't approve, no 1 year old, I was exiled from the country5 My daddy was a crackhead, and never let his gun free Now let me fast forward, 4 years of age My parents' marriage was hitin' a really critical stage Daddy was hittin' mom, so she decided to leave him Moved to S-town and decided she didn't need him5 Now it's "hit the books" ma didn't have a 9-5 Had to hustle here and there to get money just to survive Finally got a job And after that she gettin' robbed? And no help from our daddy 'cause that nigga was a slob5 So, back to square one it is Tryin' to feed her kids Went to university to get diversity in skills And after that she was finally able to pay the bills And that's what's real Now as years pass by, I'm startin' to grow bigger One step closer every day to becomin' a real nigga 15, that's when things is startin' to happen Got introduced to beautiful ladies and then to rappin'5 My heart broke when the girls dissed me I'm being me so ain't nobody wanna kiss me Summer vacation, then on to a new school Nobody there knew me, I guessed that I could be cool Months went by, ain't no sign of love5 Time throw away the gloves Just when I started feelin' love was a lost cause She made me stop bleedin' like I've got menopause But you know, "it's too good to be true", is always the case I'm not gon' waste more of your time, it's just safe to say5 The dirt's my place, and love's a thing I'm never gon' chase But there's always the fam that'll never leave you cold They'll stay with me till they gone and even I have become old