I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

it's only pictures, but for me it's everything [RIP]

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-02-22 00:01

it's only pictures, but for me it's everything [RIP]

Bedöm själva!

It's on these lonely nights, I think, but can’t remember
you died when I when so young and I were told you went to heaven

it wasn't easy for my father back then, or that's what I think
he found you dead, and I don't think he's been the same since

he hasn't been at your grave, that I know off - the last couple years

but I understand him - cause cemeteries only invite fear and cost tears
and I...dont have a memory of you.I was so young when you killed yourself

I can look at pictures, but to me it's just a face... that I hopefully meet someday
not in this life, but in the life after death...

I have realized that a picture can be like a meeting with someone you never met...

 

I can see you on those pictures, and see the pain in your eyes

I can see; the fake smile, your whole life...
and just by looking into your eyes...


uncle, may your heart in heaven forever beat

and may your body forever rest in peace

http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-02-22 15:09
Vacker text!


and I...dont have a memory of you.I was so young when you killed yourself

I can look at pictures, but to me it's just a face... that I hopefully meet someday
not in this life, but in the life after death...

I have realized that a picture can be like a meeting with someone you never met...

-Det bästa!

RIP


2008-02-23 07:57
tack!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-02-24 01:05
fett tung, grym början
• honor. loyalty. reputation. respect. •

2008-02-24 19:50
Otroligt fin!

RIP!

2008-02-24 22:13
ruskit fin text!
du är lika värd som bubblorna i min spottloska

2008-02-26 07:26
tack, det uppskattas!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-02-27 07:24
mer?
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-03-09 22:56
någon mer?

it's only pictures, but to me it's everything
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-03-10 00:02
Detta va nice! Gillade de två inledande raderna!

I can look at pictures, but to me it's just a face...

- fett!
Livets vägar kan föra dig vart som helst...

2008-03-11 07:30
tack!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-03-12 12:09
mer!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/
Moderator

2008-03-12 12:28
bra text asså!


I can see you on those pictures, and see the pain in your eyes

I can see; the fake smile, your whole life...
and just by looking into your eyes...
Bästa delen..
Ha de bäst!

And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?

2008-03-14 07:28
tack!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-03-17 07:57
sista uppen!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/

2008-03-17 12:55
jävligt bra faktiskt! jag diggar den rakt igenom.
 

2008-03-18 07:08
Tack som fan!
http://www.herrbitter.blogg.se/