Kralla i'm not a perfect guy Sometimes i wonder, are ya even listening ?//Feels like im whispering, you aint hearing anything//My mom always told me to follow my dreams' //But what happens when i found my dream, //but it seems like the dreams havent found me//I rely on you, i can't lie to you//you are my dream and i would fight for you//Your eyes seeing through me, you are the only one who can//My lies blew me, you see i'ma human trying to be a superman//Heart full of love, brain full of pain//sun on everyone but on me it rains//Please honey take me away from this atmosphere, take me away some where//you are the only one who truly care//I know you got it rough life baby, mine aint easy either//Together we grow one baby so keep on breath-ah//I know i aint a perfect guy, im barely never sober//but nothing mean more to me like 26 october.. <3 Kicki