hansomknarkar ft. Perspective - Horrorcore session hansomknarkar:Takin' down motherfuckers with my flamethrowercuttin' your ankle with my knife so you would walk slowerand slap your girlfriend just to show her that I'm on pointsayin this is the end, but I said "what a hell" and smoke'd my jointstranglin' morphin addicts with a saw'd off shotgundanglin' with ya baby orphan and i was just havin funWhen im bringin this shit you will say; YOU WON!when you are tied up in my chair it's you my focus is onand my knife will come upon your head!if you aren't dead after this you will be in a hostpital bed!And im fuckt up! gettin' of on the colour red..im bizarre! Laughing hard when im burning you with a cigarwhen your cryin' i would play guitar...just cuz i like the sound of pain goin' to far!Getting your bitch to cut your dick offand throwin' a brick at you and stamp ya chest when you coughMURDA MURDA! Saw your body and i had to jack offso back off! when i crack up and smack up. and my macclack up! when i shot up.. your house! dead with girlfriendmoma and dada, baby sister! Dont even try do defendyour grandma cuz i will descend you whole family to helland i will attend at the trial but not as the shooterim a hostile in denial and i smile'd when i saw the pictures of kyledead on the floor, red walls with the phone ready to dial911! This isnt a text file, this is a confession!an obsession of aggression just calm when im in a smokin' sessionPerspective:Mothafucka welcome to hell, I don't break jawsI got chainsaws so my flaws is that I break lawsDesigned to spread fear Krueger and Jigsaw combinedGot the sickest mind y'all can find within mankindThen I remind you why when I entwine your spineWhen I go out, stay inside if you wanna stay aliveDrive around your neighborhood then slay all I findAsk around and nine of ten fear me - the last one liesCut him in the eyes then spit on him if he criesI advise faggots not to act wise whenever I ariseAlways surprise guys with my weopon supplies Never get stepped on, 'cuz anyone I step on diesI bring the pain like Method Man but I reviseIn my version I got an axe with maximum sizeSwing against people who don't want weed decriminalized There is a thin line between genius and insanityRip out your liver and brain to make potpourriNow tell me which of them I be? I guarantee -You'll regret the answer if I disagreeDon't test me, I'm like a hitman but I do it for freeConfident whenever delve rage is preferredGet interred - blast you with a 12 gauge Mossberg I'm disturbed and my assuage is absurdI rape you, don't feel lonely - you're my thirdChop off your hands and use 'em to rub my assMake you shit in your pants 'cuz I love to harass...