I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-09-02 01:40

debuteN^

NGR not so proudly presents:

debuteN^



I like my women as my music, uncensored and black
the only feedback I give is stuffing food up your crack
in fact,
I love it when whoa tries to act all linguistic
when the truth is, you cant drop shit, like you're autistic
all you bitch about is having polysyllabic rhymes
like it's a million times more valuable than puns in your lines
Now I'm here to post shit for you to copy and paste (into your msn-names)
I guess thats better than having one more freebeat go to waste
I'm truly amazed that you kick rhymes instead of kick back
you're ruining the beat like a motherfucking heart attack
Well this was my first post what to say 'bout my debut?
I guess, like Auschwitz in the 40's, it sucks to be jew.
rad
rad
rad
rad


Tävling: "who can spot the punshlines."

(Inlägget ändrat av Zteve-O 2008-09-02 20:01:38)

Drugs, -cheaper than plane tickets.

2008-09-02 01:46
Also, who can spot the misspelling.
"Punchlines" ska det självklart stå.
Drugs, -cheaper than plane tickets.

2008-09-02 15:33
Fan bra detta!

- bästa raderna var ;
I love it when whoa tries to act all linguistic
when the truth is, you cant drop shit, like you're autistic
 

2008-09-02 17:54
tnx man!
Drugs, -cheaper than plane tickets.

2008-09-02 18:10
Now I'm here to post shit for you to copy and paste (into your msn-names)

Klocken! Brukar själv copa texter & ha som msn namn. ( dock inte whoa texter. )

you're ruining the beat like a motherfucking heart attack

Bra punch.


Aldrig sett dig innan, du va grym :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-09-02 18:11
nice! vet ej vilken rad som va bäst.. men jag håller med dig om det med rim/punches.
Dock är jag ny etc etc så vad vet jag :)
like R2 I beep for you

2008-09-02 18:51
hansomknarkar P19

Inte ny på whoa men ny på lyricism.


YoungZec
Du vet antagligen mer än dom gamla rävarna som hänger här. Hela whoa verkar har fastnat i något spår om att texten är skit om inte varje rad slutar med ett sjustavigt nödrim.
Drugs, -cheaper than plane tickets.

2008-09-03 20:17
bump bumb, som din mamma.
Drugs, -cheaper than plane tickets.