I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

opening up and lettin' it out..

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-09-09 20:51

opening up and lettin' it out..

Pulling up in a rusty Saab
Fuck wiping off dirt, I'm jus' dusting this off
Cottonmouth cleaning out blood from my scars
Fingers peeling mud from my thoughts to
Size up their meaning and slowly start turning 'em off
Pushin' the gas, taking next turn off this block
Hand on the stereo, twisting, turning it up
Wheels spinning like thoughts and stirring up dust
But it's more than burning rubber, it's therapy
...
Kids talkin' about smoking, internet thugs
14-year-old's who prolly hasn't toked ciggarette-butts
...
I'm from where apartments fit family and thirty cousins
Where people burn that certain sumth'
Where everybody seem t'be working for nothing
Fienders selling TV's to afford their dirty dozens
...
The love of a lifetime, making memories highlight
Looking back at childhood summers remembering every time I
Felt that summer scent that changed to scent of summers went
What I'd give to be young again, spending summers in wonderland
Doin' all the funny things me and my cousins did
From treasure hunts and badminton to nightdips in the ocean and
All of that good stuff I've prolly done for the last time
Chasing shadows in the water and mice through the cracked pipes
Sneaky reading Lucky Luke during nap time
And lurking through woods, fleeing shots through the landmines
...
Maybe it's time to grow up and leave memories past
Celebrate what we had to make the memories last
...
Like living the dream ever was peaches and cream
Life's not based on teeth and palms, I reach for the heat
Keeping it real, whatever keeping it real ever used to be
Educated nigga, like I've ever been tutored, I was tutoring
Made pupils see, dilated, with extended viewpoints
...
Where we come from
Never teeth and palms
People reach for arms
People reaching for razors and people leaving with scars
Live with the dreams of being stars
Beating the odds, flee free from the slums
Living on clouds out of time, decieved by their moms
With the maximum of one son gone to college
Working for paychecks, don't give none for the knowledge
Breaking backs and seem to Work for nothing
Puffing dirty dozens, apartments fitting thirty cousins
Rotten payment goes to weekends and blunting certain somethings
Where every window got their curtains closed and
Every stairwell's graffiti'd out with blurted conscious

rhyme pad shie.. writer's block

norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-09-10 18:26
throwing cluster bombs on you foster moms!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-09-10 18:41
skön text... inte ofta man orkar läsa hela här på whoa, när dom är längre än 16 rader.
Bildar ord av bilder

2008-09-10 20:23
Riktigt, riktigt fet.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-09-12 16:55
rebus och doc death tack
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-09-12 19:00
jag älskade hur du körde detta

"I'm from where apartments fit family and thirty cousins
Where people burn that certain sumth'
Where everybody seem t'be working for nothing
Fienders selling TV's to afford their dirty dozens"
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket
Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker

2008-09-14 11:54
DMAt cool, tack!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-09-17 20:27
r03f, upp
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-09-18 13:22
Digger texten grymt mycket. Håller med Rebus- inte ofta man orkar läsa hela texter när dem är längre än 16 rader men detta gick inte att sluta läsa!

Keep it real!
Killen som sätter ton

2008-09-18 19:05
Writers block? Bland det bästa jag läst på detta stället på länge

The love of a lifetime, making memories highlight
Looking back at childhood summers remembering every time I
Felt that summer scent that changed to scent of summers went
What I'd give to be young again, spending summers in wonderland
Doin' all the funny things me and my cousins did
From treasure hunts and badminton to nightdips in the ocean and
All of that good stuff I've prolly done for the last time
Chasing shadows in the water and mice through the cracked pipes
Sneaky reading Lucky Luke during nap time
And lurking through woods, fleeing shots through the landmines


detta stycket var maaad ill!
 

2008-09-21 20:07
tuck dusty-dust o studio6

upp bitcheez
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-10-12 13:03
yesh, upp på kluddret
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-10-12 16:06
sjukt bra skrivet... skönt att nån skriver på engelska här med :P
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2008-10-13 16:49
tänkz
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello