Mindkeeper - My Confession (True Story) En sann historia, som jag skrev för ungefär ett halvår sedan... Uppskattar kritik. Tack.Okay, after a life in problems and a great depressionIt's finally time for my even greater confessionEvery day's a struggle, always tussle, and troublesWith the coppers, tried to bust our hustle, by inspectionBlowin' trees was my number one professionBut regret it all when I was accused in school, for drug possessionI can still remember my father's faceI almost caught a case, and I thank God I was not arrestedSorry dad for the interrogations at the cop stationGrand theft, just a couple months laterA young kid just wanted to get the paperTwo witnesses, still they shut down the investigationsAlways close goin' to court/ Assault and battery, -on a two year older guy, and he still made a police-reportThough I guess I'm lucky, in some kind of wayCuz despite all the snitches and Feds trynna fuck me night and dayI've managed to get away, and towards better daysTrappin's not the best way of gettin' paidSo many grand thefts, now it's nothin' of it leftOnly proofs that I did it; the letters from the FedsI'm so sorry mum, please forgive me fatherI'm so sorry all I gave you was problemsFirst it was just a little troubleBut as the years passed, it became a coupleAnd I'm sorry for every blunt I've rolledAnd feelin' ashamed of every quad I've soldI apologize for all the phone callsFor every time school ever made a home callAnd I'm well contrite, about the timeI was out, doing all kinds of grimey crimesAnd forgive me for being a fenceYell at me, but don't take it out on my friendsI should have never gone to 1-4-5Nor touch that dro' with the other guysAt the young age of thirteenI had a knife, and already burned treesTho' I tasted the blaze at the age of twelveBut I don't charge my friends, can only blame myselfAnd I'm really sorry for the bad gradesDad, I feel ashamed, never wanted to give you a bad nameBut believe me, I've changed nowAll I wanna do now, is to make you proudI'll never go back to trappin', nor an addictionI've been too close, too many times, to a convictionNow I'm tryin' to - legally - become the street dreamI guess I just wanted to have a taste of the sweet creamBut in reality, it's never a sweet dreamJust ask my old friends, currently street fiendsSometimes I wonder, if we never moved, to this hoodWould I've been the same dude, or would I've been good?Would I ever have been involved in an assault?Would I even have seen one? I can't be sureBut I'm pretty convinced, that, the shit I've been livin'Could easier get better than worse, and I ain't bullshittin'...