Porno - Step in the door Vers 1:I got a name brand flow with some skills to match/Most rappers claim raw but aint built for that/Curiosity killed the cat, and murdered the dog/That thought it was its day, but burdens are strong/And the last heavy straw that broke the cammels back/Is the same damn straw which oats will have impact/on folks where famine acts, on growth of habitats/Ive grown from halifax no rolls and cadilacs/Just flow and battle raps when I murder your style/With those pacifist lyrics you aint hurting a fly/I got those fuck you raps you aint heard in a while/So fuck you back close the curtains and smile/Reff:Porno step in the door/Put your hands to the sky or put your head to floor/Weapons are drawn, my words are commands when Im Setting the norm/Im the fucking king of everything, matter or form/ Vers 2: Im the pinnacle of prodical/Im cynacle and horrible/The image of a mirror seeing visions like and oracle/Im whimsicle and volitale/still critical to articles/That start before they finish and then mimic what they argue for/Sketchy and improbable/Some would say illogical/The miracle immaculate, the spirit of a godly born/If your house keys are missing than its probably porn/The black sheep with rap sheets like al capon/If money talks, than I must be a mute/And I walk like I talk take the bus and commute/Either I bust in booth, or I hustle for loot/Ive lost a lot nights sleepless and a couple of screws/