I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sellish, mr_noodle and Al_Capone

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-02-17 10:44

Sellish, mr_noodle and Al_Capone

True story dude
Nobody can check the flow
they simply don't know
Words that transcend into reality
the deal is not a mortal kombat fatality
I freeze you 'n' rip out your spine
I am anything concieveable you're mine

Sellish, how many times do I need to tell this
Your my god
Mr_Noodle a name that reminds of a poodle
Your my god
Al Capone, perhaps you aint no clone
Your my god

Undifferentiated to differentiated
I see how many people that hated
skills beyond their wildes dreams
some dreams result in waking screams
nothin' ain't what it seems
I am your god aswell
The paradox is really swell
Even if this is hell, I tell, they sell
a reality that is a bad spell
REBEL

Sellish, how many times do I need to tell this
Your my god
Mr_Noodle a name that reminds of a poodle
Your my god
Al Capone, perhaps you aint no clone
Your my god

Third verse is the curse-e
No more bullshit, check out www.EkonomiskReform dot se
The system, its time to test the truth
Time to save the youth
Get intelligent, learn the esoteric knowledge
We're the equivalent in cosmos as the college
Are you a teacher, a student A or F
are you a copy, unique or do u stress
Feel no press, the test is to be you, love you
and see yourself as gods
Be the creator

Sellish, how many times do I need to tell this
Your my god
Mr_Noodle a name that reminds of a poodle
Your my god
Al Capone, perhaps you aint no clone
Your my god

 

2009-02-17 12:07
sött.
Blunted in stockholm

2009-02-17 12:36
sött.
Oringatality-Battles brooooooooooooooooor!

http://www.whoa.nu/forum/svensk-hiphop/battles/716525/1.aspx

2009-02-17 12:38
netstyle ?
http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-02-17 15:45
netstyle ?
vad är din definiton utav netstyle? :P
 

2009-02-17 15:46
(jag kan gissa men jag vill veta, inte gissa ;) )
 

2009-02-17 16:02
Freestyle på nätet typ, hehe lite svårt att definiera det då det är omöjligt går att bevisa jag vet ;). men okej inte prewritten ijallafall
http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-02-17 17:19
Haha tack tack grabbar!! :D

Bra text rim och sånt föresten!!;)
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2009-02-18 10:17
RenegadeHard , aha det jag trodde du menade ;). Allt jag skriver eller rhymar är freestyle. Har aldrig gillat att lära mig saker, lever för nuet och vill bara vara. :)