Miwano - 28 Reasons. Här e mitt bidrag till lyricismen på whoa, paaooow. hahah.. kommentera mayns, checkit;First off; fuck you “tenderfoot”, and all the skills you claim//You ain’t ill; NEVER acclaimed – just really LAME//And while you and your boys catchin’ bullets for each other//- We pop ya, and my goons catch life-sentences for a brother -//Eight bars are enough//, Y’all see I’m better already, and -unless you pop Viagra, you CAN’T stay hard and up//I’m not Soulja Boy; ain’t gon’ type my name on my shades//I’m a SOLDIER, boy! – so I sign ya whole face with my blade!//(POW)Since I have more stuff than bottles poppin’//, The feds- takin’ pictures like paparazzis, as if I was a model or somethin’//- Like fuckin’ Tyra Banks; but the reason why they ride with cams -//is cuz I see more smoke ’n’ blazes than a fireman…//And my Kurdos - are ”related to weight”, like calories!// (poow)So when they bust them, they ”pump kins” like Halloween!// (POW)And turn ya into casualties… You don’t got no class and steez//Fuck a white casual tee; I got polos, and some cash on me//A true artist – every work’s a masterpiece// - disagree?Just aim it at ya head, and BLAST the piece!//I’m puttin’ booths on fire, like I’m an arsonist//But you’re only takin’ my lines! – Lyrical larcenist!// (Hahh)I’m hard to the midst//, challengin’ ME for a battle?- don’t bother, kid - check my CV, before startin’ shit…//YOU’re pissed? I’m ‘bout to start a fit! -//You miss wit; get hit with fists, when my bars are flipped// (*Punch*)No average rapper – I’m hard to the core – call me Velociraptor//Fuck beef; I’m a carnivore – so Before you start to roar…//… Remember, that I’m glad to body bag, these copy cats//Discuss it with the whole Blogosphere; cuz I don’t wanna talk!...//U-kno-whaddid-iiiz..
I’m hard to the midst//, challengin’ ME for a battle?- don’t bother, kid - check my CV, before startin’ shit…//
… Remember, that I’m glad to body bag, these copy cats//Discuss it with the whole Blogosphere; cuz I don’t wanna talk!...//