I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Miwano - Battle Commander

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-03-01 15:47

Miwano - Battle Commander

You fake-ass frauds already know. and eybody knows YOU. phonies...

cheeckit;;



Fuck an eye of a tiger; I got an eye of a sniper//
- Kurdo to the bone; got the pride of a lion…!//
I’m too nice for just writin’ in cyphers//
Been servin’ ya more dope lines than suppliers//
Dudes don’t dare to battle now, cuz they’re fuckin’ lame//
They chicken out… so I treat them the Kentucky way//
“Hungarian-down” them; pluck them ducky ducks//
You STILL droppin’ that mucky crap?! “Plucky” fuck…//
Punks are claimin’ they are kings; stayin’ on that bullshit//
And when you contradict, you’re a “hater”, cuz they can’t prove it//
They haven’t even displaced me from the throne yet,//
Claimin’ they’re hot AND cool – cuz I make ‘em cold sweat!//
Dummy… You should have kept your mouth close set,//
Give me Mary and I create masterpieces, like I’m Josef//
For real; I battle you frauds ANY day,// You’re
Tremblin’ – cuz you KNOW you will only get to the second place!...//





pa-pa-pa-paa.


glöm inte kommentera.

twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-01 17:16
tungt, finns inget att klaga på!
Oringatality-Battles brooooooooooooooooor!

http://www.whoa.nu/forum/svensk-hiphop/battles/716525/1.aspx

2009-03-02 20:03
thanx nick'.

uppar denna då, lägligt med min "rivals" senaste lilla diss till mig, så ni enkelt kan jämföra dom.


pa pa paa
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-02 20:19
det var helt okej
gillade det mesta förutom
“Hungarian-down” them; pluck them ducky ducks//

http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/

2009-03-02 22:18
Inte en av dom bästa med dig, men gillar flowet jag får in i texten.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-05 14:26
thanx for the feed (tical) - reneretards e lite mer onödigt för min del ;) men still;

comment mayns.
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-05 19:31
They haven’t even displaced me from the throne yet,//

ain't dissin' or nutn', men vilken tron? den du tror du fått för att du skrivit flest texter på två veckor?

annars soft som vanligt, cocky as roosters!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-03-06 14:30
nice homie =)
www.znapmusic.com/jungsub - checka!

2009-05-06 10:13
thanx dudes. va tvungen o kolla bara, de va HÄR spex började me sitt snack. ytterst intressant.... "annars soft som vanligt".

I'm out, and I don't really give a two if u gon' comment on this. jus' fuck it, I don't wanna disturb u while you're busy doin' NOTHING.

Take care e-thugs & fragbiters, random hatas 'n' swagbiters. "<3333"
Remember, whatever you do, there WILL always be that kind of people around you, called "haters".