Choppin up yer "fam"ily tree n´ turnin ya into T.P. I TOLD YA. Ain´t no way that you can fade me,"fam"!Shawty get up in dat azz, like a prostate exam!No homo. I´m exposin these swedes, like Promoe.Slidin against tha grain, ´cuz I don´t go witta flow.Perry Como! N´ ya´ll juss´ ain´t in the KNOW.I´m still tha type that string a baker up, just to get sum dough!My ole headz raised a champ, like Gus D´amato!Ya momz raised a chump! Ya bitchez sweet like elado!You took about 6 months, to holler back at my first diss.You punks drew first blood, but you couldn´t finish the shit!What I did, was flip the script. My warnin shot was a hit.Now haters feelin sum typa way, ´cuz they pussy! N´ they just got dicked!I blast these kids, with real LIVE shit! My brainstorm is PERFECT. Category 5 shit!Blaoww! I gotcha wierdos! Square, dead centre! What you think?? You "figure action"?Get wrapped up like Kenner! (action figure.)I can tell by yer weak spits, ya´ll just puny beginners.The dumb type. That tries to lose weight. By drinking paint thinner!Ya´ll like: It said "THINNER" on the bottle! Why my head so swolle??Why´s my eyes bleeding? Man, my legs feel cold!Better ack like you know, n´ try to play that role. Ya´ll takin R-Kelly showers, talkin ´bout: We´re goin GOLD!mmmmmfffffffffffghjjjussss! And so on and so forth.. My rhymes dirtier than scat bitches wearin handcuffs!
And the haters keep hating. No decent counter bars, just hate. Like always..