I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Komentera tack!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2009-08-13 01:20

Komentera tack!

Check it out when I spit it loud feeling high hitting clouds / do my shit write some tags taking hits chilling out / blazing shit thinking how I should get better now / raising fists getting down that is what its all about / and if you didn’t know that I show you where the ropes at go ahead hold that /don’t worry shit goes fast you’ll wont even react when the gats go blowback / hope you got it its my imaging fantasies / that type shit would be happening naturally / but we need more compassioning actually / rappers be talking about casualties /seems like fuckheads really want to end up in catastrophes / but fuck fake we go back to reality split the spliff share it like family next time I know it practically comes back to me / lets just get away for a while meditate and feel nice/ I just want to feel great for a time / sit down with the guys no hate in our minds / feeling urges so lets make a new pile / shit man cant wait till its myn // or my turn of course an it goes around but if you rich man better watch out cause I burned the porch // you see we share it with our brothers every day we got to struggle and hustle cops always aware got to stay out of trouble just to blaze another bubble // so if u have the cash coming walking wanta be shopping grass / don’t get surprised when I cop it out ur hands

Ref. Some people have all the doe they need living happily being celebrities first page magazines (that’s why we smoke)
Some people don’t even have the peace living desisted their whole life tragedies (that’s why we smoke)
Some people just get leaved like leafs the streets no love no families (that’s why we smoke)
Some people comes from other countries being dirt on the feats of society lower payments and miss treats (that’s why we smoke)
Some people need to get rid of this stress and flee chill out and smoke some weed but then get cough by some police ( man what a joke)

snälla säg vad ni tycker .. tänkte en till vers på den hära vill bara ha lite komentarer tack