Ingen kommentar? Är det ingen som tänker på de problemen vi står inför? :) Kanske ska man vara mer personlig? So I write a bit, this is a hit I can make money, wait, Im rich Hah, yeah Im here lookin' noone wants that money, Im cookin' ya brain, Insane clowns I slaine Slayne and I ate Em I shook Wu I ate them too, who the fuck are you? A Haystak? I place that Under kanye in my pyramid of power See me grow like a flower I'll never wither are you a quitter? or are you a twitter? Simple rhymes no doubt Im always in but also out qunatum physics explains my fish sticks is the pain of the body on the grain- s of salt that make me thirsty life after death exist, first be aware that you really can die that's the trouble, aiiii- ght! muthafuckas don't die on me. wake up.