We help eachother through hard times... Everytime I saw her walking towards me she made me smileAs she came close to me I felt drunk and drowned in her hazel eyesSuch an amazing style, laidback swagger, she was always staying flyLooked as good with make up on as when she hadn't painted a lineWe met under strange circumstanses, for me it was a crazy timeThe contact continued a long while, I'm glad she just paid me mindBut as days went by she started calling less, coming up with excusesMaybe they were truthful but all I was left with was confusementEven if she wasn't that type of girl, my experience of dating chicksis that many's playing tricks and you doubt if what they say is realWhen we first met I wasn't at my peak, I was depressed as hell.. Going through a withdrawal so I guess I didn't impress too wellOn top of that I lost my cellphone later after a drunken nightI couldn't call her and of course my celly couldn't get no replysI know she'd be good for me, instead of all the drugs and liqiourIf there's one thing in my life that I need then it's girl I'm missinNot the dude who usually falls in love, I'm the type who ball in clubsBut there was something special with this girl that really caught me upIt ain't even about the sex, even if her lips tasted so sweetWe helped eachother through hard times, our relationships deepTold shit to her I never told no one and she was always so positiveEasy to deal with, looked on the bright side of life, a real optimistA proper chick, made me happier than I was on any drugWith her I could actually stand the world and men on earthCan't say it's really over yet, but it's been a time since we last metBut we're gonna meet again, then we'll se what happens nextEverytime I saw her walking towards me she made me smileNow I miss smelling her hair and looking through her hazel eyes