I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2010-06-28 22:56

eyes opend

tänkte bara dela med mig lite av en text första gången jag lägger ut en på whoa..

when its light keep my eyes wide opend seak my advantage keep my mind focusd//
but when the night closes my eyes closes weak in a casket thats wide opend//
so we all dignosed with mild psykoses morning sunset closes in quetly//
not a bit upset that the eye keeps finding me quick but arrive silently//
exitingly eager to find out more like letin a pet eagle fly out doors whats myn is yours ofcourse//
i break bred with my fam some cats misstakes me for a rat/ but im talking honest no joke like martin lawrence//
im broke as bones get after segals hopkicks our world got problems notshit in my pockets//
starv for flesh man eats man like anthony hawkings can barely watch this so i turn off tv//
burn on the weed the earth gon extreme from graduatation to ex cons and feens //
from happly made it to bombinging the streets dropin the beats those who know hiphop is complete/
Djs and talking MC´s the talent of expressions but now we vanishd in exeptions catchd up like out of date ketchup//
couse its to mutch gat brag halv them cats havent smackd brats or blast mags//
iam just a half man couse time is running out but going back couse my mind i blunted out circles around//
so manny questions knowing whats best and holding the weason alone and restless sitting on my deathbed//
no expections with a deathwish to choke the devil its scitzofrenic at least let me leave my stress//
rest in peace within, and prosid to develope a level never experianced elevate the skelltons what remains mistoryous//

...misstake