Engelsk låt, kritik önskas! Hej, det här är min första "seriösa" låt som jag skrev ihop nu på ~10 minuter och skulle hjärtligen uppskatta lite konstruktiv kritik kring den, hoppas ni gillar den.VERSE 1I wake up, I'm drunk at the party/I feel horrid, probably too much alcoholic/Bloodstains all over the floor, what's the cause?/I got to find out, and put myself into the right course/Found a brain on the floor, all splattered, someone must've been battered/But I stay calm, trying to figure out what's going on/I walk out the door, and nothing is like before/Tears pouring, I'm in the middle of a war/Why is this happening to me? It must be a really bad dream/Somebody, pinch me! This is not what it used to be/I can hear them coming, they want me dead/All they want to do is eating me, and getting fed/But I have to keep fighting, and stay alert like a lightning/People hiding, and the sun starts shining/But they won't be alive, for their very next dining/VERSE 2A new era has begun, I grab my guns/Now it's time to run, got to save my sons/Packin a mac in the bac of the ac of my Cadillac/The skies turn all black, I hold my gat/I'm surrounded, they're all around me/Bursting out shots, shit's getting hot/They probably think they will survive, I think not/It's not a rarity, that my gunshots create cavity/Bullets rain, and their brains becomes vain/This is so insane, everything goes up in flames/I'm on a train, I'm finally saved, this feels so great/