The tale I gonna tell you a tale about a boy named Daniel, he was living in a bad triangel/He was living on the edge and was knocking on satans verey own gates./ His mother allways sad that if you keep on knocking someone is goingto answear. He didn´t care and knock too he saw something that he couldent think about he didn´t deare./He began too scream and his heart was in fear, he didn´t understand who stand there./It was like to stand afront of a mirror, he freezed and his mind dissagreed, some one whisperd too him you most go, you most flee./So he did he ran stright back where he came from and ran into a tree, first he tought he was free. But could it be, please god nowhy does this happening too me./There he was, there he stood, a knife in his hand coverd in blood. All he heard was a girl. She just shout, then everything goes out./If you think about what you done, would the angels help you down. Would the light began too shine, or would the darkness make you die.//I´m gonne be striaght to you i am depressed, sad about all the things I´ve say, it´s not okey, is the truth i have to face, and make my own grace./I was the man with the bloody knife, who stood in your bedroom stood in your life./I´ve fucked up realy bad, i know i make you sad, but think about the things we had, I can´t make you mad./ Remebered the time when we ware on my throne, the love was butiefull like the snow, it´s was like a magical show./suddenley whe were in a combat zone a cannon had gone, we fighted like dogs, over a stuiped bone.The fight keept on and on, but you decide you want me gone/I tooked my things and i left and this is what you get,a love song, and i want you to know thats my love for you is steel strong./ If you think about what you done, would the angels help you down. Would the light began too shine, or would the darkness make you die.//