I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

HarmoniC - Dedication To The 90s (9 Bars)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

Lyricist

2011-11-07 00:16

HarmoniC - Dedication To The 90s (9 Bars)

So what do you think of rap today? i miss the golden nineties played tupac and biggie on my stereo even though i only was three years old nowadays all rap's about i cash and hoes this shit is way outta control (these cats haven't had any good fatherly roles)back then it was all about life and love, but now all you hear is bitches, cash,cars and bling, fighting slugs and thugs addiction to drugs, im hella sick of this whack shit about my bitch bad and my bitch cool, man fuck you and your whole god damn crew, i can't barely describe in words how much i hate you but i get trough and do it anyways...fucka all ya'll fake rappers i miss pac, big l , Biggie and of course Eazy-E these was the voices of the streets who rocked the cleanest beats...Rest in peace

Okej jag känner att detta inte riktigt var det bästa jag skulle kunna skriva men eftersom att det är min första text så tycker jag att den blev helt ok, kom gärna med konstruktiv kritik och tips om hur jag skulle kunna förbättra mina texter! :)

over and out!//HarmoniC

Where's my sandwich? Oh There's my sandwich! i got a blind date with destiny like any average joe