Nått jag skrev ikväll :) Perhaps it's the big words, you need to burst your bubbleIt's only trouble trying to decypher when your mind's in rubbleI have real respect for the real intellect, with a cause to affectWhat's been for so long prolonged by bars of neglectIntercept what is slept to reach equality like equinoxTry to stay true- But truth is often expressed in paradoxAccept those who seek to expand knowledge and intelligenceBetter men who make amends in turn to reach exellenceHowever when I commence, seems I don't make any senseWhen it's truly all pretty simple and relevant, you create irrelevanceTaken as a foreign to this forum room where I'm the elephant Seems like I boil the pot, hot, it clearly evidentPreach my testament, not a preacher - but a revenantAlthough Hip Hop didn't die, I bring the sediment of the elementsEardrums and brain spasm, leave stacks of ectoplasmI rap eloquent with passion like any true craftsmanSights blacken when I experiment with abstractionMethodist of hacking and slashing minds of the absentMalevolent rhyme casting, magi, mana - everlastingBlasting like troopers when I storm and take commandingRole as eminent and withstanding, developement unpackingDevoted to examine the forever expandingExpressionism of high ranking, exquisite in extractingThe genesis of HER - the geneticist of rapping
knastergodis skrev: Shit vilken jävla tung text du skrivit!